Grace Hospital Jobs | Ward Clerk Career Opportunity at Grace Hospital Careers Web-page. Grace Hospital Winnipeg, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Winnipeg Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates From gracehospital.ca
Notification Out From Grace Hospital Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Grace Hospital, Can Apply For Jobs In Grace Hospital For The Position Of Ward Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This Grace Hospital Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Grace Hospital Jobs | Ward Clerk Careers Opportunity In Winnipeg, Manitoba
Grace Hospital Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Grace Hospital As A Ward Clerk, Now They Can Apply For Grace Hospital Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Grace Hospital Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 18.26 an hour. Grace Hospital Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of Grace Hospital Jobs For Position Of Ward Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Grace Hospital
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Grace Hospital Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 18.26 an hour
Apply Through:- gracehospital.ca
Grace Hospital Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
$18.26 an hour
Full Job Description
Requisition ID: 312873
Position Number: 20050378
Posting End Date: May 2, 2022
Site: Grace Hospital
Work Location: Grace Hospital
Department / Unit: Pre Admission Clinic – GGH
Job Stream: Clinical Support
Anticipated Start Date: 06/15/2022
Anticipated Shift: Days
Daily Hours Worked: 7.75
Annual Base Hours: 1950
Salary: $18.265, $18.813, $19.377, $19.958, $20.557, $21.174
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sites, services and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Manager, RN, RPN and/or LPN, the Ward Clerk acts as a member of the health care team, performing clerical, receptionist, and related duties as directed. The Ward Clerk demonstrates a commitment to the values, vision, goals, and objectives of the Region/facility/unit.
- Previous patient care experience preferred.
- Complete high school education, Manitoba standards, required.
- Successful completion of a recognized Unit Clerk training program required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Information and/or training will be provided within the probation period for the following:
- Personal Health Information Act (PHIA), Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) and Principles of Routine Practices (Universal Precautions).
- Regional, site and unit policies and procedures.
- Roles and responsibilities of members of the health care team.
- Medical terminology (75% pass mark) required.
- Typing/keyboarding skills minimum 40 wpm required.
- Current hospital based information systems/programs; scheduling systems/programs preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language (both oral and written).
- Preference will be given to those applicants competent in an Indigenous language and/or knowledge in Indigenous customs, traditions and values.
- General administrative and secretarial skills and ability to perform all tasks and responsibilities relevant to duties of the position.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to recognize and pursue self-development opportunities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond to a variety of simultaneous demands.
- Ability to operate information technology equipment as required, e.g. fax, photocopier, computer, etc.
- Ability to perform as a team member and seek assistance as necessary.
- Must be able to function effectively in a stressful environment with frequent interruptions.
The Collective Agreement this position is covered under, is identified by the Union noted above. As a result of The Health Sector Bargaining Unit Review Act, the bargaining agent for this position may differ from the Union identified. In the event you have any questions, please contact your site Human Resources Department.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions across the WRHA legal entity that combine to equal more than 1.0 EFT. The WRHA legal entity includes Churchill Health Centre, Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, Pan Am Clinic, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA corporate programs, and WRHA community health services.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment.
Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.