Google Jobs | Product Manager Career Opportunity at Google Careers Web-page. Google Waterloo, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Waterloo, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Waterloo Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Waterloo, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From Googleinc.com/careers
Notification Out From Google Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Google, Can Apply For Jobs In Google For The Position Of Product Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Google Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Google Jobs | Product Manager Careers Opportunity In Waterloo, Ontario
Google Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Google As A Product Manager, Now They Can Apply For Google Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Google Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 79,383.00 per year. Google Jobs In Waterloo, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Google Jobs For Position Of Product Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Google
Vacant Position :- Product Manager
Jobs Type :- Google Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 79,383.00 per year
Apply Through:- careers.google.com
Google Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
This internship is intended for students who are currently pursuing a PhD degree program in Computer Science or a related field with an anticipated graduation date on or after December 2021, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- 1. In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- 2. In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Waterloo, ON, Canada; Montreal, QC, Canada
- Currently pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, similar technical field of study (e.g., Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology) or equivalent practical experience.
- Development experience in embedded systems/firmware design.
- Examples of coding in C or C++.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments, and kernel development.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Microcontrollers, SoC, device drivers, hardware bringup, power management, ARM processors, performance optimization, file systems, bootloading, firmware, x86 assembly, system BIOS or hardware/software integration.
- Experience with Audio & Video Processing or DSP, including but not limited to AV synchronization, Open GL/CL, codecs, AV/Media, or speech/audio recognition and synthesis.
About the job
Join us for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building. The Software Developer Internship program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
Google’s Software Developers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including distributed computing, performance measurement and analysis, operating systems, large-scale system design, networking, storage systems, security, compilers, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As an intern you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across a wide range of technologies.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications.
- Develop for specialist domains: client application development for Windows/Mac (Chrome, Toolbar, etc.), embedded systems and mobile apps (Android), developer tools (IDEs, large-scale build systems, compilers), infrastructure, internationalization, networking, and more.