GOH BALLET ACADEMY Jobs | Manager – Goh Ballet Main Career Opportunity at GOH BALLET ACADEMY Careers Web-page. GOH BALLET ACADEMY Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.gohballet.com
Notification Out From GOH BALLET ACADEMY Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In GOH BALLET ACADEMY, Can Apply For Jobs In GOH BALLET ACADEMY For The Position Of Manager – Goh Ballet Main. Read Out Full Job Description About This GOH BALLET ACADEMY Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
GOH BALLET ACADEMY Jobs | Manager – Goh Ballet Main Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
GOH BALLET ACADEMY Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With GOH BALLET ACADEMY As A Manager – Goh Ballet Main, Now They Can Apply For GOH BALLET ACADEMY Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On GOH BALLET ACADEMY Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $65000.00 par year. GOH BALLET ACADEMY Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of GOH BALLET ACADEMY Jobs For Position Of Manager – Goh Ballet Main
Recruiting Agency / Department :- GOH BALLET ACADEMY
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- GOH BALLET ACADEMY Jobs Canada
Salary :- $65000.00 par year
Apply Through:- www.gohballet.com
GOH BALLET ACADEMY Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Goh Ballet Academy Canada
Manager, Vancouver location
For over 40 years, the Goh Ballet Academy has been recognized as the premiere dance academy
in Vancouver, offering the highest caliber of dance education and artistic experience. Their
comprehensive curriculum and unrivaled opportunities for professional performance are
celebrated by the local community and recognized in international circles. “Fostering Confidence
& Creativity Through Self-Expression” is their moto. They firmly believe that dance should be a
part of every child’s upbringing; it is a vital form of human expression. Nurturing and cultivating
this physical and emotional communication is the core mission of the Goh Ballet Academy. They
also have a very thriving professional dance program as well as a growing Adult program.
For this role, we are seeking experienced operational leaders who understand the complexity of running
an entrepreneurial business. As the ideal candidate, you are recognized in the Arts & Culture industry
for leading financially strong businesses where the facilities are well run, the staff are mentored and the
business/department is known for developing top quality products and services. An entrepreneur at
heart, this role is more than a job; it is a passion for you and the ability to contribute to the dancing
community. You are a self-starter who can work with the unknown and would love to partner with the
Director to elevate the work of the Goh Ballet. Experience with facility expansion and running fundraising
campaigns on top of operational leadership would be ideal.
If you are at a stage in your career where you are ready to leverage your leadership background to make
an impact to the Goh Ballet, then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of Goh Ballet’s vision and
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Goh Ballet through creative
improvements, coordination and communication
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational
excellence and the expansion of Goh Ballet
- Oversee overall financial management, planning and payroll
- Mentor and coach aspiring leaders
Oversee all HR Management and execution including employment contracts and admin support as well
as problem resolution pertaining to staff, students, parents and/or volunteers with consistent reporting
to Director on higher risk issues
- Support to colleagues as delegated by the Director. These tasks could include but are not
o Annual recruitment targets and retention
o All events, presentations and productions
o Fundraising initiatives
o Marketing, PR and Communication Initiatives
o Ensuring compliance with applicable human resource files
o Developing, recommending approval and maintaining staff hours and schedules
- Provide support to the Wardrobe department acting as bridge between artistic and
administrative responsibilities relating to productions and events
Support Business Development and Communications
- Oversee written communications for our website, social media accounts and business
- Support the Director in meeting with key external stakeholders who can advance and promote
the work of Goh Ballet
- Develop and implement key recruitment initiatives
- Monitor the Financials and provide regular updates to the Director on status including
identification of risks as they arise
- Set and manage annual budget for various programs and opportunities
- Oversee Banking and Payroll, including all deposits & expenses,
- Create financial models, budgets and forecasts to ensure the business is profitable while
identifying ways to increase business opportunities and better manage revenues and expenses
Facilities and Supplies Management
- Oversee facility cleaning, hygiene, safety and maintenance and keep track of facility assets
- Manage insurance contracts and ensure compliance with contracts
Software and IT
- Manage IT infrastructure including Hardware, Software, Network, Security and Backup, Support
and Maintenance, connectivity issues, troubleshoot other IT problems
- Contribute to the IT Strategic Plan
- Manage vendor relations
We are looking for candidates with exceptional work ethics to actively innovate and improve
current operations, and the ability to cultivate and maintain a positive and engaging team cu lture.
Our ideal Manager has an entrepreneurial mindset and recognizes the nature of running an arts
program which will require evening and weekend coverage. Other qualifications include:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field (Business Administration, Arts Administration
Communications or Marketing )
- 5+ years of managerial and/or operations specific role ideally within an arts environment.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and think creatively to develop unique and effective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with technology including working with vendors and excellent usage of MS Office
Suite, G Suite and cloud management
- Basic accounting skills and experience with budgeting and accounts payables/receivables
- Experience with data management, administrative processes and knowledge of
administrative principles and best practices
- Previous experience with a student and client database system such as MindBody or
Jackrabbit Class an asset
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings if required for special events
Goh Ballet provides an inspiring, challenging, and creative work environment. It supports its
administrative team members with opportunities for professional development and advancement.
This position is ideal for an Arts Administrator seeking that next step-up in their career.
In your application, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter expressing why you are the
right person for this job and indicate your salary expectations. Please email Tracie Yee
([email protected]) Subject Header: Manager. All applications will be reviewed. We thank you
for your interest in this position; however, we will only be contacting those selected for interviews.
Please no phone calls.
- Salary: $65,000+ Dependent on Experience
- Bonus Incentives, based on performance
Goh Ballet will continue to evaluate applicants until a suitable candidate is found. Start date is open.