Gilbertson Davis Jobs | Legal Assistant / Law Clerk – Family Law and Civil Litigation Career Opportunity at Gilbertson Davis Careers Web-page. Gilbertson Davis Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.gilbertsondavis.com
Notification Out From Gilbertson Davis Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Gilbertson Davis, Can Apply For Jobs In Gilbertson Davis For The Position Of Legal Assistant / Law Clerk – Family Law and Civil Litigation. Read Out Full Job Description About This Gilbertson Davis Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Gilbertson Davis Jobs | Legal Assistant / Law Clerk – Family Law and Civil Litigation Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Gilbertson Davis Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Gilbertson Davis As A Legal Assistant / Law Clerk – Family Law and Civil Litigation, Now They Can Apply For Gilbertson Davis Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Gilbertson Davis Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 47597.00 per year. Gilbertson Davis Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Gilbertson Davis Jobs For Position Of Legal Assistant / Law Clerk – Family Law and Civil Litigation
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Gilbertson Davis
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Gilbertson Davis Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 47597.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.gilbertsondavis.com
Gilbertson Davis Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting documents, including pleadings, orders, briefs, conformations, and other court documents, correspondence, and other legal documents
- Preparing files/documents for meetings, service and filing with the court
- Intake Responsibilities including communicating with Potential New Firm Clients and Firm lawyers
- Maintaining contact and positive rapport with clients
- Schedule meetings, conference calls and work with lawyers in management of calendars and deadlines
- Contacting opposing counsel for scheduling and information
- Mediation, Arbitration and Trial preparation
- Liaising with court personnel on court filings, appearances and court documents
- Dealing with individuals at various levels internally and externally
- Update and manage Continuing Records and ensuring accurate filing of all legal documents
- Assist in indexing disclosure, general file management and maintenance
- Prepare books of authority, affidavits, financial statements, NFP statements, Divorcemate calculations, disclosure briefs, etc.
- Keeping informed on court notices, new polices, Rules and legislation, and providing updated communications to lawyers
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of Family Law experience
- Graduate of a recognized Law Clerk Program
- Knowledge of Family Law Rules, legal procedures and statues
- Familiarity with new Court Covid rules and procedures, including CaseLines
- Excellent Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office, PC Law, and DivorceMate)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate needs, adjust to changing priorities and handle tasks in a timely manner
- confidentially and detail-orientated
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, staff and lawyers
- Civil litigation skills such a knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure and court practice is an asset.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Strong technical skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Flexibility and adaptability are essential
- Positive attitude
Salary based on experience and skillset. Benefits package.