Giesecke+Devrient Jobs | Programmer Career Opportunity at Giesecke+Devrient Careers Web-page. Giesecke+Devrient Markham, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Markham, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Markham Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Markham, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.gi-de.com
Notification Out From Giesecke+Devrient Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Giesecke+Devrient, Can Apply For Jobs In Giesecke+Devrient For The Position Of Programmer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Giesecke+Devrient Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Giesecke+Devrient Jobs | Programmer Careers Opportunity In Markham, Ontario
Giesecke+Devrient Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Giesecke+Devrient As A Programmer, Now They Can Apply For Giesecke+Devrient Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Giesecke+Devrient Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $70591.00 per year. Giesecke+Devrient Jobs In Markham, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Giesecke+Devrient Jobs For Position Of Programmer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Giesecke+Devrient
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Giesecke+Devrient Jobs Canada
Salary :- $70591.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.gi-de.com
Giesecke+Devrient Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Job SummaryThe Programmer I is responsible for making application development / configuration changes to CDP (C++ based application) as per specified service level agreements. He/She will understand the business requirements and transform them into configuration changes as per the technical specifications. This process invokes the full software development life cycle, from development, to testing, and finally implementation.Primary Responsibilities
- Follow the G+D SDLC process in technical analysis, programming, testing and implementation.
- Work with IT Business Solutions Analyst and Relationship Management Group’s representative to understand and analyze the requirements.
- Configure client setup according to the technical requirements.
- Perform testing and validation based on requirements.
- Provide peer review of client setup.
- Adhere to change management processes.
- Create implementation package, prepare release documentation and take part in implementation.
- Perform validation of outputs after code migration to production.
- Close programming or client requests in a timely manner once production validation is done.
- Update time tracking system on a daily basis.
- As part of the G+D SDLC process, work with internal teams (Bill Of Materials, Document Composition, Quality Assurance, IT Solutions) to ensure project deliverables are delivered on-time, per the requirements, and as per quoted effort.
- Respond to CDP 2nd level production support request according to production support process.
Qualifications, Experience and Educational RequirementsWork Experience:
- Provide estimates for programming requests.
- Mock up customer data for testing as required.
- Provide response to customer (internal and external) day-to-day questions/queries.
- Provide root cause analysis for NCRs and production issues when required.
- Work with IT scheduling and team lead to resolve scheduling issues as needed.
- Comply with G+D Environmental, Health & Safety policies, procedures and report any Environmental, Health & Safety hazards, incidents and concerns to the immediate supervisor/manager. Management will ensure employees are provided with job specific Environmental, Health & Safety information, training and also ensure employees follow workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies:
- 1-2 years of application development experience in Windows operating system is required.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL (stored procedures, functions, queries) is required.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming language is required.
- Excellent understanding of various file formats is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment is required.
- Ability to manage competing priorities across multiple projects is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- May be required to work evening or weekends to meet deadlines.
- Smock and safety shoes required when visiting the production floor.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit.Please note: Reference Checks and Credit, Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.Giesecke + Devrient Mobile Security Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you would like to contact us, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The candidate hired will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by the supervisor. The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.