GenomeMe Jobs | Research Scientists Career Opportunity at GenomeMe Careers Web-page. GenomeMe Richmond, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Richmond, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Richmond Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Richmond, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.genomeme.ca
Notification Out From GenomeMe Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In GenomeMe, Can Apply For Jobs In GenomeMe For The Position Of Research Scientists. Read Out Full Job Description About This GenomeMe Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
GenomeMe Jobs | Research Scientists Careers Opportunity In Richmond, British Columbia
GenomeMe Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With GenomeMe As A Research Scientists, Now They Can Apply For GenomeMe Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On GenomeMe Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $60000.00 – 100000.00 Per Year. GenomeMe Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of GenomeMe Jobs For Position Of Research Scientists
Recruiting Agency / Department :- GenomeMe
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- GenomeMe Jobs Canada
Salary :- $60000.00 – 100000.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.genomeme.ca
GenomeMe Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
With our fast growing pace, we are always on the lookout for talented scientists who are determined to make a difference in the biotech industry. Qualifying candidates should have an outstanding scientific publication (average one publication per academic year) in the areas outlined below. Applicants with degrees from ivy-league academic institutions worldwide or relevant biotech industry experience are highly encouraged to apply. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experiences, ranging from $60k-100K/per year.
Antibody humanizationPh. D. scientists with extensive antibody drug development background.
Antibody CHO ProductionPh.D. or MSc scientists with significant experience in generating antibodies from CHO cells at a >1.0 g/L capacity.
- Extensive experiences in humanizing antibodies (commonly from rodent sources) for reducing immunogenicity and improving their activation of the human immune system
- Knowledge of antibody design and experience with CDR or SDR grafting or other antibody humanization methods are assets
- Successfully humanized antibodies may enter the drug development and clinical trial pipeline
Immuno checkpoint antibody drug (OI) animal experimentationPh.D. or MSc scientsits with significant experience in drug testing in animal models.
- A minimum of 3 year experience in the generation of stable expression CHO cells for high yield antibody production suitable for drug development and clinical trials
- Knowledge of mammalian expression systems, cloning and stable cell line generation are assets
- Must be familiar with expression vector and genetic elements used in current antibody drug development
- Experience with humanized mouse animal models is an asset
- Responsible for the design, experimental set up and managing the animal trials for antibody drug development
- Knowledge of FDA-approval processes for antibody drugs is an asset as the candidate may be involved in arranging clinical trials if successful
Please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position(s) you are applying for as your subject line. We thank all applicants, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.