Genesis Robotics Jobs | Systems Engineer, Customer Success Career Opportunity at Genesis Robotics Careers Web-page. Genesis Robotics Langley, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Langley, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Langley Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Langley, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From genesisrobotics.com
Notification Out From Genesis Robotics Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Genesis Robotics, Can Apply For Jobs In Genesis Robotics For The Position Of Systems Engineer, Customer Success. Read Out Full Job Description About This Genesis Robotics Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Genesis Robotics Jobs | Systems Engineer, Customer Success Careers Opportunity In Langley, British Columbia
Genesis Robotics Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Genesis Robotics As A Systems Engineer, Customer Success, Now They Can Apply For Genesis Robotics Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Genesis Robotics Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 56,037.00 per year. Genesis Robotics Jobs In Langley, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Genesis Robotics Jobs For Position Of Systems Engineer, Customer Success
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Genesis Robotics
Vacant Position :- Systems Engineer, Customer Success
Jobs Type :- Genesis Robotics Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 56,037.00 per year
Apply Through:- genesisrobotics.com
Genesis Robotics Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Genesis Robotics & Motion Technologies – Systems Engineer
Genesis (GRMT) has a unique new opportunity for a Systems Engineer looking to contribute technical mechatronics and robotics development to the business development efforts. As a member of the Customer Success team, you will support our Applications Engineering team and Sales team by developing demonstration robotic applications and tests that will be used to ensure that our solutions continue to be absorbed by new industry users. The ideal candidate will have a creative approach to problem solving and can help guide us as we commercialize our inventive core actuation solutions.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you will facilitate smooth operation of technical projects, and collaborate with a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders including Program Management, Product Development, and Operations to name a few. A “customer first” mindset is a must for this role. The successful candidate will understand how to best balance internal needs with the needs of our customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Spearhead internal projects in the Customer Success Team to develop system-level demonstrations and tests of GRMT’s actuation technology, which will be showcased to customers and used to understand new market and application requirements
- Closely collaborate with the Applications Engineering and Product Development teams to define the scope of work to develop in-house robots and actuator tests
- Plan and execute project plans to meet requirements while reducing risk and balancing the complex optimization of time, cost, and performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional project teams, especially the Test team, where there is a constant balancing of demand for internal testing and customer testing
- Manage deliverables and documentation associated with customer and internal test projects, including knowledge sharing and training the team
- Demonstrate and enhance the company’s Guiding Principles of Humility, Principled Entrepreneurship, Transformation, Respect, Knowledge, Integrity, Self-Actualization, and Stewardship & Compliance
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience managing/coordinating engineering projects
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing mechatronics systems, from design to construction and testing
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing and executing tests of mechatronics systems, from test plan and test setup development to test execution, raw test data processing, and test result reporting
- 2+ years of mechanical design experience, particularly in robotics and/or test development
- 2+ years of real-time software development experience, including PLC, embedded software, and data acquisition systems
- 2+ years of experience developing electrical systems for robotics and/or test development
- 1+ year of experience working with servo motors and drive systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering, specializing in Mechatronics or Systems engineering, with a strong actuator control, programming, and mechanical design background
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, and with limited/conflicting resources
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, with willingness to go above and beyond to ensure project, team, and company success Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience with Pick and Place Robot applications
- Experience tuning servo drives to actuate motors, particularly Elmo, Beckhoff, or Keba
- Experience programming PLCs in IEC-61131-3, particularly Elmo, Beckhoff, or Keba
- Experience setting up Data Acquisition systems, particularly Beckhoff or National Instruments
- Working knowledge of digital communications protocols, particularly EtherCAT and FSoE
- Knowledge of software languages, including C, C++, C#, and Python
- Working knowledge of Software Version Control, particularly Git
- Strong hands-on ability and experience in a prototyping shop environment
- Experience with testing and execution of V&V activities for prototype hardware
- Working familiarity with dynamics and modeling of mechanical systems, and understanding of kinematics and structural and performance trade-offs
WHO IS GENESIS ROBOTICS?
Genesis Robotics & Motion Technologies develops and commercializes innovative actuation technologies, including electric motors and gears, for robotics and other end markets. Our core patented product is a high-torque direct drive robotic actuator – the LiveDrive™. The LiveDrive™, along with a growing portfolio of other motion technologies, will power the world’s fastest, safest, and most versatile robots.
Located in Langley, British Columbia, our rapidly growing team is currently made up of 150+ individuals with diverse skillsets: PhD engineers, designers, physicists, mathematicians, highly skilled machinists and fabricators, and business development and sales professionals.
As a part of the Koch family, we are able to leverage the capabilities and strength of one of the world’s largest private companies as we look to bring our technologies to the world.
Learn about the Humans of Genesis on our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/genesis-robotics
See more at our website: http://www.genesis-robotics.com/
and on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD5azmfUwUcfAvJn8jl1_eg