GE Jobs | Regulatory Affairs Leader Career Opportunity at GE Careers Web-page. GE Mississauga, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mississauga, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mississauga Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From jobs.gecareers.com
Notification Out From GE Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In GE, Can Apply For Jobs In GE For The Position Of Regulatory Affairs Leader. Read Out Full Job Description About This GE Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
GE Jobs | Regulatory Affairs Leader Careers Opportunity In Mississauga, Ontario
GE Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With GE As A Regulatory Affairs Leader, Now They Can Apply For GE Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On GE Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 59,429.00 Per Year. GE Jobs In Mississauga, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of GE Jobs For Position Of Regulatory Affairs Leader
Recruiting Agency / Department :- GE
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- GE Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 59,429.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- jobs.gecareers.com
GE Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provides regulatory input for product development to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements for Canadian market.
- Develops registration strategies to guide submission pathways, taking into consideration regulatory requirements (including product testing, clinical data, etc.), product claims and business priorities to ensure optimized sequencing for submissions.
- Works with a cross functional team to prioritize, produce and submit applications to Health Canada for the purpose of obtaining authorization for market launch. Handles responses to regulator inquiries.
- Assesses changes to existing products and determines the need for reporting or for new / amended licenses.
- Supports timely renewal of Medical Device Licences and Medical Device Establishment Licence.
- Reviews and approves advertising and promotion material to ensure consistency with approved claims and regulatory requirements.
- Supports regulatory inspections as required.
- Ensures compliance with pre- and post-market product approval requirements.
- Develops and revises policies and procedures, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience interfacing with regulatory agencies.
- Ability to apply strong technical and analytical skills to recommend solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and plan, working independently in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Knowledge & experience conducting scientific, regulatory, legal, or business research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate in English in an easy to understand manner.
- Ideally 5 years plus of experience interfacing with regulatory agencies
- Experience interfacing with Health Canada’s Medical Devices Directorate.
- Experience working across cultures/countries/sites.
- Postgraduate certification in Regulatory Affairs.
- Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC).
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements within area of responsibility.