GDI Jobs | Housekeeping – Continental Shifts Career Opportunity at GDI Careers Web-page. GDI Greater Napanee, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Greater Napanee, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Greater Napanee Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Greater Napanee, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From gdi.com
Notification Out From GDI Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In GDI, Can Apply For Jobs In GDI For The Position Of Housekeeping – Continental Shifts. Read Out Full Job Description About This GDI Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
GDI Jobs | Housekeeping – Continental Shifts Careers Opportunity In Greater Napanee, Ontario
GDI Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With GDI As A Housekeeping – Continental Shifts, Now They Can Apply For GDI Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On GDI Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 15.35 Hourly. GDI Jobs In Greater Napanee, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of GDI Jobs For Position Of Housekeeping – Continental Shifts
Recruiting Agency / Department :- GDI
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- GDI Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 15.35 Hourly
Apply Through:- gdi.com
GDI Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Location: Goodyear, Napanee, ON
Job Type: Continental Shifts
Schedule: 12 hours
Availability Required: Mon – Sun, days and overnights
With 26,000 trained employees in 17 locations across Canada, we are Canada’s National Cleaning and Maintenance Company. From Vancouver to St. John’s, we maintain a diverse portfolio consisting of commercial, industrial, retail, recreational, educational, and food manufacturing facilities.
Why Work for GDI:
- $1.00/hour night shift premium
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- $125 yearly safety shoe/boot allowance
- 5 optional uniform pieces yearly
- The role can lead to opportunities in Production
A housekeeper is generally responsible for cleaning work including dusting of offices, vacuuming, the cleaning of all hard floor surfaces, washrooms, and the collection and removal of garbage from drop points to a garbage bin.
- Must be able to work rotating continental shifts: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm, 7:30 pm – 7:30 am
- Empty garbage containers and reline them, ensures washrooms are clean and in proper order.
- Replenish supply of amenities such as toilet paper, paper towel, soap, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Transports garbage from drop points to garbage bins or compactors.
- Sweep, mop floors and dust furniture, vacuum carpets
- Disinfect and polish stainless stain fixtures and appliances in the washroom, door handles, walls and countertops.
- Participate in all training relevant and as required. Adhere to all health and safety regulations as outlined by the Company.
- Report any damaged or broken utilities to the supervisor.
- Additional duties may be required from time to time.
We thank all applicants for their interest in GDI Services (Canada) LP however, only those who meet the qualifications for our position will be contacted.
GDI Services (Canada) LP is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. Please notify GDI Services (Canada) LP if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation GDI Services (Canada) LP will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.
- Able to work rotating continental shifts (7:30am – 7:30pm, 7:30pm – 7:30am)
- Experience cleaning an asset
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and able to take direction
- Teamwork and cooperation skills necessary
- Safety conscious
With 26,000 trained employees in 17 locations across Canada, we are Canada’s National Cleaning and Maintenance Company. From Vancouver to Halifax, we maintain a diverse portfolio consisting of commercial, industrial, retail, recreational, educational and food manufacturing facilities.