Fraser Inn Jobs | Motel Manager Career Opportunity at Fraser Inn Careers Web-page. Fraser Inn Prince George, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Prince George, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Prince George Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Prince George, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.fraserinn.ca
Notification Out From Fraser Inn Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Fraser Inn, Can Apply For Jobs In Fraser Inn For The Position Of Motel Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Fraser Inn Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Fraser Inn Jobs | Motel Manager Careers Opportunity In Prince George, British Columbia
Fraser Inn Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Fraser Inn As A Motel Manager, Now They Can Apply For Fraser Inn Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Fraser Inn Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $26000.00–40000.00 a year. Fraser Inn Jobs In Prince George, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Fraser Inn Jobs For Position Of Motel Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Fraser Inn
Vacant Position :- Motel Manager
Jobs Type :- Fraser Inn Jobs Canada
Salary :- $26000.00–40000.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.fraserinn.ca
Fraser Inn Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
We are looking for a person or (preferably a couple to live at and mange a small Motel in Prince George, Bc. This position comes with a fully furnished one bedroom suite with all utilities, cable and telephone paid for. As innkeepers, you will be responsible for all the daily and nightly operation. The ideal candidate will enjoy customer service, is able to do multitasks.
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay. * Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Answer phones and place reservations * Keep Front desk, laundry rooms, parking lot, public area, public bathrooms tide and clean * Maintain plants, Maintenance room and ensure all equipment is in good condition * * Shovel/salt sidewalks as need in a timely manner * Cleaning vacant and servicing staying rooms and making sure no room is damaged or not in rentable condition.
Job Requirements/Qualifications: Must be able to pass a criminal record check (If needed)
- Ability to operate and learn computer software. * You must be able to live on -site * Able to do housekeeping and light maintenance. * Motel/Hotel management experience is preferred but will train the right candidate
- Excellent communication, phone etiquette, and customer service skills Education: * High school or equivalent is (Preferred).
If you are interested please call or text (250)-640-8222.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)