Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Jobs | Contract Analysis Clerk Career Opportunity at Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Careers Web-page. Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Surrey, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Surrey, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Surrey Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Surrey, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.fraserhealth.ca
Notification Out From Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Fraser Health Authority British Columbia, Can Apply For Jobs In Fraser Health Authority British Columbia For The Position Of Contract Analysis Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Jobs | Contract Analysis Clerk Careers Opportunity In Surrey, British Columbia
Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Fraser Health Authority British Columbia As A Contract Analysis Clerk, Now They Can Apply For Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $24.00 – 26.26 an hour. Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Jobs In Surrey, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Jobs For Position Of Contract Analysis Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Fraser Health Authority British Columbia
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Jobs Canada
Salary :- $24.00 – 26.26 an hour
Fraser Health Authority British Columbia Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Fraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers, are you someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others? Do you embody qualities of empathy, understanding and acceptance? If you’ve answered yes then we want you to keep reading.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We hire great people for outstanding jobs and are looking for a casual Contract Analysis Clerk .
Bring your resourcefulness and effective problem solving skills to this role, you will provide reporting directly to the Financial Manager.
Your specific job duties will include:
- Prepares and modifies contract documentation in accordance with policies and procedures utilizing word processing and spreadsheet software ensuring accuracy and completeness of contract documentation.
- Coordinates the distribution of contract documentation for contract approvals by mailing related documents, ensuring that signatures for authorization are obtained and forwarded to relevant offices; maintains tracking system for contract processing and verifies authorization.
- Maintains contract information database; monitors expenditures, identifies and reports anomalies and discrepancies to Contract Administrators; provides input and assistance as required.
- Gathers and compiles contract and/or financial data as directed; researches, organizes and summarizes information for reports; investigates problems related to contracts; contacts others to provide and/or obtain information; identifies discrepancies and refers administrators for follow-up; receives and enters contractor information into online Ministry of Health insurance program; responds to general enquiries.
- Performs record management duties by setting up and maintaining manual and electronic filing systems for contract documentation and related material.
- Responds to inquiries regarding contract management such as payments to contractors, agencies and its clients, contract preparation and status of contracts; obtains, investigates and/or provides information, as required.
- Drafts correspondence and reports related to contracts and payments made; forwards to Contract Administrator for review and signature.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for purchase of office supplies; verifies accuracy and appropriate authorization of invoices received; enters information into contract database.
You will take a thorough, hands-on approach to deliver high quality and precise work. A focused approach is needed to complete routine day to day tasks and handle changing calendars, priorities, and timelines. You will carry a high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality.
Are you motivated to join the team? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- Completion of Grade 12
- Graduation from an approved Office Administration Certificate program
- Three (3) years of recent, related experience
- Ability to type 50WPM
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.
A career with Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Work with an experienced and dedicated team and join our dedication to provide quality care to our patients and clients. We invite you to apply today and find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a phenomenal place to work! We value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Curious to learn what it’s like to work here? Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.