FOX Factory Jobs | Copywriter Career Opportunity at FOX Factory Careers Web-page. FOX Factory Burnaby, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Burnaby, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Burnaby Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Burnaby, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.ridefox.com
Notification Out From FOX Factory Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In FOX Factory, Can Apply For Jobs In FOX Factory For The Position Of Copywriter. Read Out Full Job Description About This FOX Factory Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
FOX Factory Jobs | Copywriter Careers Opportunity In Burnaby, British Columbia
FOX Factory Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With FOX Factory As A Copywriter, Now They Can Apply For FOX Factory Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On FOX Factory Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 69,527.00 per year. FOX Factory Jobs In Burnaby, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of FOX Factory Jobs For Position Of Copywriter
Recruiting Agency / Department :- FOX Factory
Vacant Position :- Copywriter
Jobs Type :- FOX Factory Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 69,527.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.ridefox.com
FOX Factory Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.
Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it’s a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Copywriter will be part of creative team that crafts digital content with a purpose. We are looking for someone to bring our engagement with brand enthusiasts to the next level. You will create engaging copy that aligns with our MTB brand voice(s) and is featured across all our digital platforms and campaigns.
- Write original/engaging digital copy for our websites, blogs, emails, ad campaigns, social platforms, and paid search
- Own ad campaign copy from concept through execution
- Partner with key stakeholders to translate business needs into compelling and effective content by developing a thorough understanding of our enthusiast communities
- Manage our network of blog contributors
- Engage in brainstorming sessions and creative development efforts to drive strong conceptual solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, services, and target audience
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- A great storyteller w/ exception writing skills and a passion for the creative process
- Proven ability to build positive long-standing relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written (master of spelling, grammar, and punctuation)
- Intellectual curiosity – a genuine interest in popular culture, trends
- Solid project management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Must have a strong portfolio with traditional and social media examples
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience on a creative team (industry experience a BIG plus)
- Customer Mindset : Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees’ development.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Office environment
Disclaimer : This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs’ essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs – on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.