Four Rivers Brewing Co. Jobs | assistant brewer – food and beverage processing Career Opportunity at Four Rivers Brewing Co. Careers Web-page. Four Rivers Brewing Co. Bathurst, New Brunswick Jobs . Find-out Bathurst, New Brunswick Government Jobs for freshers. Bathurst Entry Level Jobs In New Brunswick. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Bathurst, New Brunswick. Get All Hiring Updates From www.facebook.com
Notification Out From Four Rivers Brewing Co. Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Four Rivers Brewing Co., Can Apply For Jobs In Four Rivers Brewing Co. For The Position Of assistant brewer – food and beverage processing. Read Out Full Job Description About This Four Rivers Brewing Co. Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Four Rivers Brewing Co. Jobs | assistant brewer – food and beverage processing Careers Opportunity In Bathurst, New Brunswick
Four Rivers Brewing Co. Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Four Rivers Brewing Co. As A assistant brewer – food and beverage processing, Now They Can Apply For Four Rivers Brewing Co. Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Four Rivers Brewing Co. Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 13.00 – 15.00 an hour. Four Rivers Brewing Co. Jobs In Bathurst, New Brunswick.
Briefed Details Of Four Rivers Brewing Co. Jobs For Position Of assistant brewer – food and beverage processing
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Four Rivers Brewing Co.
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Four Rivers Brewing Co. Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 13.00 – 15.00 an hour
Apply Through:- www.facebook.com
Four Rivers Brewing Co. Jobs In New Brunswick, Canada Full Job Description
$13 – $15 an hour
Full Job Description
- or equivalent experience
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Single function machine
- Multi-functional process control machinery
- Perform corrective machine adjustments
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Record production information
Type of Operation
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Operate machinery to process and bottle, can or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
Security and Safety
Work Site Environment
- Valid driver’s licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?