Flipp Jobs | Director of Product, Flipp App Career Opportunity at Flipp Careers Web-page. Flipp Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From corp.flipp.com
Notification Out From Flipp Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Flipp, Can Apply For Jobs In Flipp For The Position Of Director of Product, Flipp App. Read Out Full Job Description About This Flipp Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Flipp Jobs | Director of Product, Flipp App Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Flipp Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Flipp As A Director of Product, Flipp App, Now They Can Apply For Flipp Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Flipp Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 146646.00 Per Year. Flipp Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Flipp Jobs For Position Of Director of Product, Flipp App
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Flipp
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Flipp Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 146646.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- corp.flipp.com
Flipp Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to create digital experiences from their savings and deal content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retail and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform is used by more than 1,200 retailers and CPGs across North America and includes the award-winning Flipp app which is used by millions of shoppers every week to plan and save on their weekly shopping. Flipp’s customers include the largest retailers and CPGs in North America such as Kroger, Walmart, Procter & Gamble, Dollar General, Johnson & Johnson, and Home Depot.
Flipp has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Your Opportunity to Make a Real Impact & Develop your Leadership:
Flipp’s vision is to create lasting benefits for society by helping hardworking North Americans live more economically and retailers and manufacturers compete more effectively. Flipp does this by playing a key role to help Retailers and CPGs drive ROI behind more than $100B of Digital Ad Spend and $250B of Trade Spend deployed annually.
Flipp is a Product-Led organization that encourages Product leaders to operate as entrepreneurs with full authority to drive vision, define strategy, allocate resources, and make decisions on the business. You will create exceptional technology to help millions of active users decide what to buy and where to buy while enabling top tier retail and CPG customers connect with those shoppers.
Our goal is to develop Product leaders who go on to lead tech companies. We will provide you with challenging work, strong support, and empowerment.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting into Flipp’s Executive Product Leader, you will be responsible for leading the Flipp App within the Channels Domain. The role requires you to do the following:
- You will be responsible for driving Product Led Growth by leading the Flipp App in Canada and the US including maintaining strong fundamentals and bringing new features and innovation to market.
- You will be empowered to think and act like the founder and CEO of the Flipp App and operate with the mindset of a general manager.
- You will create and deliver the product/business vision & strategy for the Flipp App teams in a way that enables Flipp’s total company vision.
- You will be “Shopper First” while ensuring the App also meets the needs of Retailers, CPGs, and other Flipp teams that are dependent on the Flipp App for their own success.
- You will have direct reporting ownership over Product, Analytics, Growth Marketing, Retention, and Customer Experience.
- You will work side by side with engineering, data, and design to lead product discovery, development, and delivery with a “platform first” mindset for all internal and external products and services related to the Flipp App.
- You will collaborate with multiple product teams, the executive team, and go-to-market teams to discover and deliver innovative technology.
- You will ensure Flipp is seen as the thought leader in the emerging field of product and price focused digital marketing/merchandising and help Flipp realize its goal of becoming a core platform within the CPG, Retail, and Shopper ‘triangle’ over the next 5 and 10 years.
- You will develop exceptional leaders. You will mentor, motivate, empower and guide product team members to reach their full potential both professionally and personally.
- You will act as a hands on and passionate team builder and people builder to attract, build and retail top talent.
- You will bring a focused and empathetic approach to leadership and a bold and action-biased attitude toward product development. Inspire and implement a culture of collaboration, transparency, high performance, and inclusion.
- You will further extend a winning culture at Flipp where the team is engaged, fulfilled, challenged to succeed, and rewarded appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex businesses or product lines to growth through innovation and creativity.
- Demonstrated product leadership experience including creating and delivering multi-year product visions, strategies and plans, is preferred.
- Engineering, Computer Science. Math or Technical background is a plus.
- Product Experience with B2C software is a plus but not required.
- Experience successfully managing executive relationships and aligning C-suite leaders to your vision, is preferred.
- Those with a proven track record of driving strong growth by developing and delivering consumer products and services will find this role a strong fit.
- Those with a strong understanding of retail & CPG and/or familiarity of the needs, interests and direction the retail and CPG industry is moving towards will find this role a strong fit.
- Demonstrated ability to solve tough problems and a strong ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Possesses a strong sense of business-acumen. A goal-oriented leader who not only works collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, but can set the overall content strategy and north star the team follows.
- A team-builder who has experience leading multi-level, multi-functional organizations and is well versed in recruiting, managing, and developing high-performers into leaders.
- Ability to understand a dynamic competitive landscape, synthesize customer feedback, and build and adapt a strategy that differentiates Flipp in the market.
- High emotional intelligence with a proven ability to create lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, creativity, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
- Must be decisive and action-oriented, yet collaborative. This person will thrive in a fast-paced culture, finding comfort in discomfort and continuously improving to find creative solutions.
- Embodies Hunger, an Entrepreneurial spirit, High Intelligence, and Confidence in what you know but Humility to understand what you don’t know.
- Ability to think analytically and abstractly. A persuasive, effective, and inspirational communicator.
- Passionate Product leader who loves using and validating their own products.
- People-first leader that can introduce operational rigor while ensuring employees are fulfilled in their work and understand the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’.
- Proven ability to further extend a corporate culture that is a competitive advantage and visible to customers, partners and employees.
- Great mentor. Can listen, support, teach, and inspire while remaining coachable.
Impeccable integrity and high ethical standards.
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the center of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including: Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.