FCT Jobs | Title Officer Career Opportunity at FCT Careers Web-page. FCT Oakville, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Oakville, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Oakville Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Oakville, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates fct.ca
Notification Out From FCT Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In FCT, Can Apply For Jobs In FCT For The Position Of Title Officer. Read Out Full Job Description About This FCT Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
FCT Jobs | Title Officer Careers Opportunity In Oakville, Ontario
FCT Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With FCT As A Title Officer, Now They Can Apply For FCT Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On FCT Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $17.63 per hour. FCT Jobs In Oakville, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of FCT Jobs For Position Of Title Officer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- FCT
Vacant Position :- Title Officer
Jobs Type :- FCT Jobs Canada
Salary :- $17.63 per hour
Apply Through:- fct.ca
FCT Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Provide superior customer service to our clients via portal, email and phone responding to all inquiries within specified timeframes. Develop internal and external partnerships to enhance overall customer service experience.
- Read and understand search of title from multiple provinces and make necessary amendments to internal records consistently applying -Underwriting Guidelines, as applicable, to all files.
- Manage all issues and title discrepancies with the Lender representative (lender, mortgage specialist etc.)
- Issue Commitment to Insure (CTI) within corporate policies and guidelines within documented Service Level Agreements
- Accountable for to maintain up to date knowledge on all corporate and lender policies and procedures and apply as applicable.
- Prepare applicable documents (i.e. mortgage document package, title change documents etc.) as per respective lender program requirements.
- Request and review payout statements from other financial institutions, calculating penalties, per diems and payout amounts due on closing.
- Action Lender Reports as required.
- Graduate of a law clerk/legal admin program or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with the end to end real estate transaction cycle
- Exceptional phone manner with strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to problem solve and prioritize issues. Possess strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities within a busy office environment.
- Strong understanding of basic mathematic principles.
- Detail oriented and proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protecting confidential information.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office and Outlook.
- Our core hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. -9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Candidates must be flexible to work a regular rotating late shift to 9p.m.
Comprehensive benefits that include virtual healthcare and an Employee & Family Assistance Program
Group retirement savings plan with company match
Paid holidays and generous paid time off
Hybrid work arrangements
Paid volunteer opportunities and charitable donation matching
Employee recognition programs that include referral incentives
Potential for performance-based incentives
The opportunity to participate in our stock purchase plan
- As per terms of the employment agreement
- All new hires will be required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment, proof of vaccination will be submitted to the company upon hire.