Falkland Pub Jobs | kitchen helper Career Opportunity at Falkland Pub Careers Web-page. Falkland Pub Falkland, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Falkland, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Falkland Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Falkland, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From grabjobs.co
Notification Out From Falkland Pub Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Falkland Pub , Can Apply For Jobs In Falkland Pub For The Position Of kitchen helper. Read Out Full Job Description About This Falkland Pub Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Falkland Pub Jobs | kitchen helper Careers Opportunity In Falkland, British Columbia
Falkland Pub Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Falkland Pub As A kitchen helper, Now They Can Apply For Falkland Pub Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Falkland Pub Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $15.20 – 18.00 an hour. Falkland Pub Jobs In Falkland, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Falkland Pub Jobs For Position Of kitchen helper
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Falkland Pub
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Falkland Pub Jobs Canada
Salary :- $15.20 – 18.00 an hour
Falkland Pub Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Portion and wrap foods
- Package take-out food
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
- Scour pots and pans
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Deep fryer
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Food Service Helpers Specific Skills
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Load buspans and trays
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?