exp Jobs | Mining EIT Career Opportunity at exp Careers Web-page. exp Thompson, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Thompson, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Thompson Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Thompson, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates From www.exp.com
Notification Out From exp Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In exp, Can Apply For Jobs In exp For The Position Of Mining EIT. Read Out Full Job Description About This exp Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
exp Jobs | Mining EIT Careers Opportunity In Thompson, Manitoba
exp Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With exp As A Mining EIT, Now They Can Apply For exp Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On exp Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 105,328.00 per year. exp Jobs In Thompson, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of exp Jobs For Position Of Mining EIT
Recruiting Agency / Department :- exp
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- exp https://findcareersnow.com/canadian-provinces-jobs/manitoba-government-jobs/Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 105,328.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.exp.com
exp Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees – their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity – and their innovative approach to work and to life.
This opportunity offers a full-time career-oriented position with our growing and dynamic team of transportation professionals in Thompson, Manitoba. We are seeking a bright Engineer-in-Training who is passionate about Mining engineering. The Mining Engineer-in-Training participates in a wide range of projects covering technical and economic evaluations related to mining engineering, mine planning, mineral processing, and financial analysis with proven technical competencies to support both underground and surface mining operations. Activities include site investigation and modeling for both FEL studies and the detailed engineering phase for multi-discipline small, medium, and large projects. He will be responsible for preparing engineering calculations, technical specifications, data sheets and reports.
If you desire a wide range of analysis, technical and design experience towards your P. Eng application and have the work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit conducive to a consulting environment, this may be an ideal fit.
- Inspect new and existing mining sites to determine the best ways to extract specific materials from the ground. This includes visiting sites in person and using maps and geological data to estimate material reserves.
- Provide mining and design services for underground mine studies, such as scoping, prefeasibility, feasibility, detailed design, and NI 43-101 technical reports.
- Coordinate mining projects with the mining team and other engineering disciplines, such as electrical/Instrumentation, mechanical, civil/structural/Architectural, etc.
- In collaboration with the Mining Designer, oversee the preparation of mining engineering drawings.
- Complete routine reporting and other documentation as required.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members.
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA and company safety policies and procedures; Mining engineers follow safety regulations set forth by the company and local, state, and federal laws.
- Assist the Director of Engineering and EITs with the delivery of project requirements as they relate to scope, cost, and schedule.
- Prepare mining equipment specifications and assist with mining equipment procurement.
- Prepare technical specifications based on input received from other disciplines.
- Prepare and contribute to technical memos and reports, within areas of expertise.
- Provide input to engineering, CAPEX and OPEX cost estimates.
- Design mine infrastructures, ventilation systems, backfill systems and mining services.
- Ensure all assigned projects are carried out and delivered on budget and schedule.
- Participate and assist in proposal preparations.
- Stamp documents and drawings as required and if appropriately registered.
- Support business development activities through participation in conferences, direct business development activities and strategic client relationship management
- Become familiar with EXP standards
The Skills, Knowledge and Abilities We Seek
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Structural, Mechanical) or equivalent degree from a accredited University
- Must be a registered Engineer-in-Training with PEO.
- Knowledge of underground mining design and planning software packages such as Deswik, Datamine, Vulcan, Surpac, or Minesight.
- Understanding of the various components required to make a mine a successful operation (processing, tailings, infrastructure).
- Operational experience with underground mining, cut & fill, bulk mining (VRM), sub-level block caving and block caving.
- Organized, self-motivated, pro-active, detail-oriented, and have good communication skills.
- Sound understanding of Design Engineering codes and technical standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.) products.
- AutoCAD, MicroStation experience required.
- Extensive knowledge in engineering standards, codes, and guidelines.
- Knowledge of mining-related processes a definite asset.
- Ability to function with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the use of procedures and workflows in the execution of projects.
What EXP Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com .