ERM Group Jobs | Permit Lead Career Opportunity at ERM Group Careers Web-page. ERM Group Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.erm.com
Notification Out From ERM Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In ERM Group, Can Apply For Jobs In ERM Group For The Position Of Permit Lead. Read Out Full Job Description About This ERM Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
ERM Group Jobs | Permit Lead Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
ERM Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With ERM Group As A Permit Lead, Now They Can Apply For ERM Group Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On ERM Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 73,620 per year. ERM Group Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of ERM Group Jobs For Position Of Permit Lead
Recruiting Agency / Department :- ERM Group
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- ERM Group Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 73,620 per year
Apply Through:- www.erm.com
ERM Group Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
ERM is hiring an Environmental Permitting Advisor to support a client in Chatham or North York, Ontario. This is a fixed-term, full-time role with a duration of 1 year.
- Accountable for the negotiation, application and acquisition of permits such as MTO, Conservation Authorities, Railways, Pipeline crossing agreements.
- Accountable for the timely analysis, negotiation, and validation of all permit requests received through the centralized permit system. Research, review and analyze records; communicate information to ensure protection of corporate assets. With assistance, establish and initiate permit mitigation and escalation plans as required according to Permit acquisition and effect on projects risks. Collaborative team player that is flexible and has excellent communication skills
- Primary point of contact for internal client groups and external agencies for all Special Permit inquiries; providing director on Corporate and Agency Permit application processes and procedures.
- 4-5 years’ permitting experience including environmental (CA, PTTW) and agency permits (MTO, Railways, Foreign Pipelines)
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of Conservation Authority regulations and Ontario Water Resources act regulations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings (plan, profile, and cross-section), internal/external standards, industry regulations, and associated reports, in support of permit applications. Request drawing revision, if necessary
- Excellent organization skills and positive professional performing highly independent, technical and coordination work.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
- Planning experience, legal knowledge with respect to permit acquisitions preferred
- Previous utility, natural gas pipeline or construction experiences an asset.
- Infrequent travel to construction site for field visits and some off site meetings with external clients.