Empire Motel Jobs | HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT Career Opportunity at Empire Motel Careers Web-page. Empire Motel Penticton, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Penticton, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Penticton Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Penticton, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From empiremotel.bc.ca
Notification Out From Empire Motel Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Empire Motel, Can Apply For Jobs In Empire Motel For The Position Of HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT. Read Out Full Job Description About This Empire Motel Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Empire Motel Jobs | HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT Careers Opportunity In Penticton, British Columbia
Empire Motel Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Empire Motel As A HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT, Now They Can Apply For Empire Motel Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Empire Motel Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $17.00–19.00 an hour. Empire Motel Jobs In Penticton, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Empire Motel Jobs For Position Of HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Empire Motel
Vacant Position :- HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT
Jobs Type :- Empire Motel Jobs Canada
Salary :- $17.00–19.00 an hour
Apply Through:- empiremotel.bc.ca
Empire Motel Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Will train
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Make beds and change sheets
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Values and ethics
- Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?