Edward Jones Jobs | Branch Office Administrator Career Opportunity at Edward Jones Careers Web-page. Edward Jones Victoria, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Victoria, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Victoria Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Victoria, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.edwardjones.ca
Notification Out From Edward Jones Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Edward Jones, Can Apply For Jobs In Edward Jones For The Position Of Branch Office Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Edward Jones Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Edward Jones Jobs | Branch Office Administrator Careers Opportunity In Victoria, British Columbia
Edward Jones Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Edward Jones As A Branch Office Administrator, Now They Can Apply For Edward Jones Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Edward Jones Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $21.78 per hour. Edward Jones Jobs In Victoria, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Edward Jones Jobs For Position Of Branch Office Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Edward Jones
Vacant Position :- Branch Office Administrator
Jobs Type :- Edward Jones Jobs Canada
Salary :- $21.78 per hour
Apply Through:- www.edwardjones.ca
Edward Jones Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with Financial Advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to serve over seven million clients. Our BOAs are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We’ll give you the support you need. Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6-month training including an experienced peer to help mentor you
- A wide support network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
- You’ll often work independently but will have a team of thousands backing you every step of the way
Can you see yourself…
- Delivering exceptional personalized service to ensure clients feel understood and informed
- Taking an active role in the annual business planning process to assist in developing strategies for the upcoming year
- Actively listen for situations in the clients’ lives that may indicate a need for additional services
- Driving marketing activities such as planning and executing events
You can also expect…
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique contributions
- An inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints are valued and help to achieve results.
- We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family’s well-being
- Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, a 401k (U.S.) or Group RRSP (Canada) and comprehensive and competitive health benefits. Read more about our total compensation approach.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
What characteristics would make you a successful BOA?
- Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
- Ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
We don’t often brag, but we’re frequently recognized and awarded as a top place to work. For the 22nd time, Edward Jones was named one of the 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine – Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
2021 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation’s 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
2021 Training Top 100 list – Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
For the 20th consecutive year, Edward Jones has been named on the Kincentric List of Best Employers in Canada, published in the Financial Post. Edward Jones is once again in the top 25% of employee engagement.
2021 Wealth Professional’s 5-Star Brokerage Award for Edward Jones’ commitment to corporate culture and ethics, training and support, compliance and regulation, and compensation.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.#KRT