Edelman Jobs | Account Executive Career Opportunity at Edelman Careers Web-page. Edelman Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.edelman.com
Notification Out From Edelman Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Edelman, Can Apply For Jobs In Edelman For The Position Of Account Executive. Read Out Full Job Description About This Edelman Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Edelman Jobs | Account Executive Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Edelman Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Edelman As A Account Executive, Now They Can Apply For Edelman Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Edelman Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 65589.00 per year. Edelman Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Edelman Jobs For Position Of Account Executive
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Edelman
Vacant Position :- Account Executive
Jobs Type :- Edelman Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 65589.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.edelman.com
Edelman Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Monitor news and industry trends that are relevant to account industries and competitors; consume traditional and social media channels, ability to critically think about how news may influence client programming, perceptions, positioning, etc.
- Hold a keen understanding of the Canadian media landscape, how it’s constantly evolving and an eagerness to develop strong relationships with media contacts
- Effectively pitch stories via email and verbally to reporters at local market print and broadcast outlets, national radio, industry trades, online and consumer long-lead outlets
- Demonstrate ability to proactively understand and anticipate the needs of journalists/media contacts
- Ability to exercise strategic thinking around media relations and media opportunities through showcasing resourcefulness/alternatives when faced with challenges around media interest
- Contribute to media relations programs tactics by identifying opportunities, coordinating media interviews, sending timely pitch updates to internal team members, capturing coverage once secured, and taking the lead on developing program wrap reports
- Ability to develop and manage critical path documents or work back schedules
- Demonstrate ability to execute and manage logistics around client events, including but not limited to event sourcing, décor research, managing multiple vendors, leading briefing book developments, etc.
- Ability to take thoughtful recap notes in both internal and client meetings
- Ability to work with media partners to distribute press releases and multi-media content
- Demonstrate basic understanding of client budgets and ability to work within hour allocation from senior team members
- Participate in new business process (such as conducting timely and accurate media research and industry audits)
- Utilize research and media list building tools
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with earned media and integrated communications at a PR agency with a focus on beauty and lifestyle clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of client programs, while maintaining awareness of future client events and activities and how they relate to overall objectives and targets
- Ability to effectively manage several projects and pitch assignments at the same time
- Ability to analyze market research including using online services and begin to share proactive analysis and/or next-steps with account teams
- Understanding of how to compile and showcase media results with proactive analysis of message pull-through, tone of coverage, etc.
- A consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive and high-energy approach to client service and delivering results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage up to senior team members