EBSCO Industries Jobs | Front End Developer Career Opportunity at EBSCO Industries Careers Web-page. EBSCO Industries Edmonton, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Edmonton, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Edmonton Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Edmonton, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.ebscoind.com
Notification Out From EBSCO Industries Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In EBSCO Industries, Can Apply For Jobs In EBSCO Industries For The Position Of Front End Developer. Read Out Full Job Description About This EBSCO Industries Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
EBSCO Industries Jobs | Front End Developer Careers Opportunity In Edmonton, Alberta
EBSCO Industries Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With EBSCO Industries As A Front End Developer, Now They Can Apply For EBSCO Industries Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On EBSCO Industries Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 81781.00 per year. EBSCO Industries Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of EBSCO Industries Jobs For Position Of Front End Developer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- EBSCO Industries
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- EBSCO Industries Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 81781.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.ebscoind.com
EBSCO Industries Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases – all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 2,700 people worldwide, most now working hybrid or remotely. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and outstanding team. EIS is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. Our mission is to transform lives by providing relevant and reliable information when, where, and how people need it. We are looking for bright and creative individuals whose unique differences will allow us to achieve this inclusive mission around the world.
Stacks ,based in Edmonton, is looking for a new Front-end Web Designer / Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Stacks, a division of EBSCO Information Services, is a turnkey, responsive web platform with plug and play integrations and mobile apps connected in real time. The Stacks product empowers librarians to create world class library experiences by bringing local content, catalogs, and electronic resources together.
As a Front-end Developer, your duties will include:
- Front-end Development including accessibility implementation, responsive design and component-based theming.
- Working with Product Owners and Backend Developers to build and maintain new and existing features.
- Participate in design and code review.
- Communicate with other team members to figure out the best solution to difficult problems.
Required experience and skills:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in software development, digital design, or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in web development.
- Experience with SASS/SCSS/CSS and CSS compiler (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Parcel).
- Advanced knowledge of semantic HTML.
- Experience with PHP and OOP.
Advanced knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Experience writing reusable code for UI components.
- Have a good sense of layout design, color combination, and layout interaction.
- Experience with WCAG standards and knowledge on how to implement accessibility.
- Git experience.
We’d love it if you have:
- Drupal experience; especially theming and module development.
- Good design skills and knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools including Jira task management system or other task management system.
- Experienced in CMS like Drupal or WordPress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex, pregnancy status, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.