E.S. Fox Jobs | Tool Crib Assistant Career Opportunity at E.S. Fox Careers Web-page. E.S. Fox Thunder Bay, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Thunder Bay, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Thunder Bay Entry Level Jobs In Ontario . Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Thunder Bay, Ontario . Get All Hiring Updates esfox.com
Notification Out From E.S. Fox Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In E.S. Fox , Can Apply For Jobs In E.S. Fox For The Position Of Tool Crib Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This E.S. Fox Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
E.S. Fox Jobs | Tool Crib Assistant Careers Opportunity In Thunder Bay, Ontario
E.S. Fox Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With E.S. Fox As A Tool Crib Assistant, Now They Can Apply For E.S. Fox Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On E.S. Fox Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 33246.00 per year. E.S. Fox Jobs In Thunder Bay, Ontario .
Briefed Details Of E.S. Fox Jobs For Position Of Tool Crib Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- E.S. Fox
Vacant Position :- Tool Crib Assistant
Jobs Type :- E.S. Fox Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 33246.00 per year
Apply Through:- esfox.com
E.S. Fox Jobs In Ontario , Canada Full Job Description
Established in 1934 as a small plumbing and heating company, E.S. Fox Limited today is recognized as a pre-eminent Canadian multi-trade Industrial, Commercial, Institutional and Nuclear constructor and fabricator. E.S. Fox Limited works in the industries of oil and gas, petrochemical, mining, pulp and paper, steel, automotive, pharmaceutical, casinos, hotels, hospitals, schools, and themed entertainment.
The company is headquartered in Niagara Falls, Ontario, and maintains full-service regional offices in Hamilton, Toronto, Port Robinson, Oshawa, Tiverton, Kingston, Sudbury, and Thunder Bay.
With a strong commitment to health, safety, and the protection of the environment, E.S. Fox Limited has earned a reputation as a people-first, environmentally conscious, socially responsible constructor.
The Thunder Bay, ON office is looking for a hardworking, organized and professional Tool Crib Assistant to join the Tool Crib team.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The Tool Crib Assistant will provide support to the Tool Crib Supervisor where necessary, including assisting in the shipping and receiving of all deliveries for the Branch and loading and unloading of trucks.
- Communicate effectively on the phone and in person
- Assist in completing tool orders
- Maintain an inventory of all tools and equipment (T&E)
- May assist in filling of orders and/or ensuring delivery of all tools and equipment (T&E) submitted by field personnel for job sites
- May assist in inspecting returned equipment for obvious safety hazards and tag for repair
- Takes direction from Tool, Fleet & Equipment Supervisor for all T&E issues
- Ensures responsibilities and accountabilities are carried out in a safe manner in accordance with E.S. Fox Limited safety policy/procedures, ISO 18001 standards and OHSA requirements.
- Ensures that environmental aspects within his/her sphere of responsibility are adhered to pursuant to ISO 14001 requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledgeable in various construction equipment and tools
- Completion of construction/repair courses; or relative work experience within the construction/repair field
- Previous experience in a Construction based environment is an asset
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical and piping materials/ tools is an asset
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, inventory, ordering and return of consumables and trade materials
- Ability to safely perform heavy lifting, when required
- Proven organization skills through employment and/or education
- Possess current and valid Drivers license
- Forklift operation
- WHIMIS/safety trained
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated organizational abilities
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Self-starter; capable of working independently
- Punctuality and daily attendance is a must
E.S. Fox Limited is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. We will accommodate applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please advise Human Resources to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.