Dynacare Jobs | Courier Career Opportunity at Dynacare Careers Web-page. Dynacare Cold Lake,, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Cold Lake,, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Cold Lake, Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Cold Lake,, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates www.dynacare.ca
Notification Out From Dynacare Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Dynacare, Can Apply For Jobs In Dynacare For The Position Of Courier. Read Out Full Job Description About This Dynacare Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Dynacare Jobs | Courier Careers Opportunity In Cold Lake,, Alberta
Dynacare Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Dynacare As A Courier, Now They Can Apply For Dynacare Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Dynacare Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. $19.35 per hour. Dynacare Jobs In Cold Lake,, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Dynacare Jobs For Position Of Courier
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Dynacare
Vacant Position :- Courier
Jobs Type :- Dynacare Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. $19.35 per hour
Apply Through:- www.dynacare.ca
Dynacare Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical supplies
- Ensure all freight items are picked up and delivered as scheduled for clients
- Act as the representative of the company and must be courteous, informative and professional at all times.
- Responsible for the safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- Complete daily Trip Inspection as per Schedule 1
- Complete daily driver trip logs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with 3-year clean commercial driving abstract – vehicle operation
- Experience driving a 5 ton truck as well as completing Pre Trip Inspections based on Schedule 1 and completing Daily Trip Logs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (lbs.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a commercial driver/courier role
- Able to demonstrate a positive approach and a friendly attitude combined with focus for quality
- Ability to work independently
- Punctual and reliable
Nice to have:
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods certificate
- Excellent communications skills
*Please note that a Criminal background verification & clear driver abstract must be met as a condition of employment*
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring– I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player– I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement– I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.