Dundee Arms Inn Jobs | housekeeping attendant Career Opportunity at Dundee Arms Inn Careers Web-page. Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Jobs . Find-out Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Government Jobs for freshers. Charlottetown Entry Level Jobs In Prince Edward Island. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Get All Hiring Updates From www.dundeearmspei.com
Notification Out From Dundee Arms Inn Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Dundee Arms Inn, Can Apply For Jobs In Dundee Arms Inn For The Position Of housekeeping attendant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Dundee Arms Inn Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Dundee Arms Inn Jobs | housekeeping attendant Careers Opportunity In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Dundee Arms Inn Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Dundee Arms Inn As A housekeeping attendant, Now They Can Apply For Dundee Arms Inn Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Dundee Arms Inn Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $14.50 an hour. Dundee Arms Inn Jobs In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Briefed Details Of Dundee Arms Inn Jobs For Position Of housekeeping attendant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Dundee Arms Inn
Vacant Position :- housekeeping attendant
Jobs Type :- Dundee Arms Inn Jobs Canada
Salary :- $14.50 an hour
Apply Through:- www.dundeearmspei.com
Dundee Arms Inn Jobs In Prince Edward Island, Canada Full Job Description
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Make beds and change sheets
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?