DroneInsurance.com Jobs | Customer Service Representative Career Opportunity at DroneInsurance.com Careers Web-page. DroneInsurance.com Halifax, Nova Scotia Jobs . Find-out Halifax, Nova Scotia Government Jobs for freshers. Halifax Entry Level Jobs In Nova Scotia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.droneinsurance.com
Notification Out From DroneInsurance.com Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In DroneInsurance.com, Can Apply For Jobs In DroneInsurance.com For The Position Of Customer Service Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This DroneInsurance.com Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
DroneInsurance.com Jobs | Customer Service Representative Careers Opportunity In Halifax, Nova Scotia
DroneInsurance.com Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With DroneInsurance.com As A Customer Service Representative, Now They Can Apply For DroneInsurance.com Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On DroneInsurance.com Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 16 – 19 per hour. DroneInsurance.com Jobs In Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Briefed Details Of DroneInsurance.com Jobs For Position Of Customer Service Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- DroneInsurance.com
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- DroneInsurance.com Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 16 – 19 per hour
Apply Through:- www.droneinsurance.com
DroneInsurance.com Jobs In Nova Scotia, Canada Full Job Description
DroneInsurance.com Technology (NYSE: DroneInsurance.com) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DroneInsurance.com to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. Learn more about the DroneInsurance.com story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.DroneInsurance.com.technology.
The (Bilingual) Customer Service Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for you to kickstart a new career and learn more about the financial services/insurance industry. We provide a full training program to teach you what you need to know; so, whether you are well-seasoned or just starting out, you will have the resources necessary you get you off to a successful start.
As a (Bilingual) Customer Service Representative, you will be the front-line link between DroneInsurance.com and our clients in a call centre environment (hours 8:00am – 7:00pm) delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provide policy holder and product information to clients and advisors
- Document issues and respond to requests by determining appropriate action in order to resolve situations
- Follow up with clients within established service standards
- Maintain service records
- Ensure service standards are maintained or excelled
- Participate in recommending improvements to service and procedures
- Process non-financial transactions when necessary
What we are looking for…
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of client service experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; Fluency in written and verbal English and French a great asset
- Positive, service-oriented attitude with a commitment in offering superior service
- Knowledge of the life insurance industry an asset; however, not required (we are willing to consider those new to the industry)
- This is a remote position; we will consider all suitable applicants within Canada.