Dream Unlimited Jobs | Advisor, People + Culture Career Opportunity at Dream Unlimited Careers Web-page. Dream Unlimited Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From dream.ca
Notification Out From Dream Unlimited Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Dream Unlimited, Can Apply For Jobs In Dream Unlimited For The Position Of Advisor, People + Culture. Read Out Full Job Description About This Dream Unlimited Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Dream Unlimited Jobs | Advisor, People + Culture Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Dream Unlimited Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Dream Unlimited As A Advisor, People + Culture, Now They Can Apply For Dream Unlimited Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Dream Unlimited Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 56961.00 per year. Dream Unlimited Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Dream Unlimited Jobs For Position Of Advisor, People + Culture
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Dream Unlimited
Vacant Position :- Advisor, People + Culture
Jobs Type :- Dream Unlimited Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 56961.00 per year
Apply Through:- dream.ca
Dream Unlimited Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Dream is looking for a People + Culture Advisor
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our employees and managers, and for all related People + Culture (P+C) matters. You will bring your experience with compensation and benefits, employee relations, talent acquisition, employee experience and performance management.
Who are you?
Do you believe you are more than just a “people person”? Are you energized by opportunities to engage with people throughout an organization, and make a real and lasting impact? Are you a leader, ready to take on the challenge of working with an excellent team to continue our culture journey? Are you known for your superior attention to detail, ability to review and analyze data, and have an inquisitive mind? If so, read on, as we want to hear from you.
You can confidently say that you are proactive, creative, a change management guru, and have a proven track-record of accomplishing great things. Your understanding of best practices along with your innovative ideas combine to make you a creative problem solver with solutions that align with our strong business culture. Your ability to work closely with employees and managers to understand everyone’s needs allows you to be a trusted advisor.
What will you do?
Below are some of the primary responsibilities for this role. There will be more, but we can discuss those in person.
- Provide day-to-day advice to your client groups regarding all HR/LR related matters with varied complexity, such as performance management, career development, employee relations, learning and development, employee engagement, etc.
- Be a key figure and advocate of the employee experience within the organization takes a lead role in various events and programming
- Conduct regular check-ins with leaders and teams and provides guidance to ensure both operational and team needs are being met
- Coaching leaders, continuously supporting their development in managing and leading highly performing, engaged teams
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition, Payroll, and other members of the People + Culture team to ensure consistency and support
- Partner with people leaders and team members to manage and resolve people issues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of employment standards and legal requirements while mitigating and assessing potential risk
- Use people data to gain insights and make recommendations on employee experience and people programs and practices
- Provide reports and other data to departments on an ad-hoc basis
- Assist with projects through various stages from initial assessment with the business, and management through to implementation
- Support annual compensation programs including salary planning and variable pay including both short term and long-term incentive programs
What type of experience and skills do you have?
These are only some of the things we’d like you to bring to the table. We can cover the rest when we meet.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or diploma preferably within Human Resources or a business-related discipline
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience within a fast-paced environment in a similar capacity with business partner or generalist experience
- Post-secondary certificate in a related field; (Business, Finance, Math, HR/LR)
- Extensive knowledge of benefits, pension, compensation, and HRIS
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Real Estate industry experience is an asset
- Flexible, well-organized, able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high-volume environment; and
- Proven ability to work independently, and perform effectively in a team-oriented environment
Who are we?
Dream Unlimited Corp. is a leading Canadian real estate company with $16 billion of assets under management in Canada and Europe. We develop, manage, and invest in master-planned communities, income properties, and urban intensification. We proudly build communities from the ground up: from land development to buildings homes and condominiums, and from providing retail centres and driving renewable energy projects to managing assets across the country.
Our attitude and approach set us apart from our competitors. We are guided by our entrepreneurial spirit: we seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose.
And we care about our employees. We want everyone to have a rewarding career and to work with people they like, so we provide exciting work opportunities, open work environments, and fun events. We hire constant learners, so we make sure to provide them with learning and growth opportunities.
Thanks for reading all the way through! We can’t wait to meet you.
Location: Toronto,ON M5C3H1,CAN, Toronto, ON
Job Type: Full-time