DLT Labs Jobs | Business Analyst Career Opportunity at DLT Labs Careers Web-page. DLT Labs Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.dltlabs.com
Notification Out From DLT Labs Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In DLT Labs, Can Apply For Jobs In DLT Labs For The Position Of Business Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This DLT Labs Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
DLT Labs Jobs | Business Analyst Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
DLT Labs Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With DLT Labs As A Business Analyst, Now They Can Apply For DLT Labs Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On DLT Labs Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $69854.00 per year. DLT Labs Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of DLT Labs Jobs For Position Of Business Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- DLT Labs
Vacant Position :- Business Analyst
Jobs Type :- DLT Labs Jobs Canada
Salary :- $69854.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.dltlabs.com
DLT Labs Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
About usDLT Labs is built by pioneers with experience across a wide variety of sectors of business, technology and distributed application architecture, development and integration. Our team has delivered many of the largest enterprise blockchain projects globally and has a successful track record with some of the world’s largest software product integrations. Our project with Walmart Canada is the world’s largest deployment of enterprise blockchain in an industrial application.
- Facilitate collaborative sessions with business clients to elicit requirements, conduct analysis, and review.
- Aid in the design and development of business architecture of blockchain solutions from a business functional perspective.
- Work with clients to define their business strategy and determine the business value proposition
- Analyze and document the scope of the business solution using industry-standard requirements techniques.
- Analyze and document detailed business and system solution requirements
- Conduct coverage analysis to ensure the relationship between scope, detailed requirements and testing, through to implementation.
Nice to Have
- 4+ years working as a Business Analyst including 1+ year of experience working on high complexity client initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Strong experience solving problems in complex environments
- Should be capable of managing multiple projects at once, effective at working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate knowledge with common industry tools such as MS Office, JIRA, Figma, InVision, Visio, and Draw.io within a product-based organization
- Demonstrate knowledge of working in a team atmosphere with Sr. Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Sales team
- Show case the ability to work in both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
- Requirement analysis techniques and practices such as: Business Process Modelling, Use Cases and Scenarios, Data Requirements, Business Rules Analysis, User Interface Design, Non-Functional requirements, User Stories, UserStory Decomposition, and Story Mapping
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Programming experience is an asset
- Experience with ERP and CRM Platforms
- Knowledge about DevOps and QA testing automation tools
- Working towards Certified Business Analysis Professional(CBAP)
Vertical NameProduct Analyst & Research
Work Experience3-5 years