Digital Dimension Jobs | Senior 3D Character Artist Career Opportunity at Digital Dimension Careers Web-page. Digital Dimension Montréal, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Montréal, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Montréal Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Montréal, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates digitaldimension.com
Notification Out From Digital Dimension Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Digital Dimension, Can Apply For Jobs In Digital Dimension For The Position Of Senior 3D Character Artist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Digital Dimension Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Digital Dimension Jobs | Senior 3D Character Artist Careers Opportunity In Montréal, Quebec
Digital Dimension Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Digital Dimension As A Senior 3D Character Artist, Now They Can Apply For Digital Dimension Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Digital Dimension Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $57548.00 per year. Digital Dimension Jobs In Montréal, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Digital Dimension Jobs For Position Of Senior 3D Character Artist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Digital Dimension
Vacant Position :- Senior 3D Character Artist
Jobs Type :- Digital Dimension Jobs Canada
Salary :- $57548.00 per year
Apply Through:- digitaldimension.com
Digital Dimension Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
- Job type: PermanentThe project :
The 3D Character Artist will join our creative team dedicated to producing high quality animations for our client demos as well as our upcoming original stories and properties.
The Senior Character Artist will be involved in the early stages of our projects and will play a key role in the birth and production launch of our projects with various artistic styles.
Your role :
The modeler must be able to produce photorealistic and/or cartoon models from scratch and be able to work with the end-to-end modeling pipeline:
- Create models that meet all the technical and aesthetic standards for the project;
- Complete tasks within production deadlines while being largely self-directed;
- Listen to the suggestions of the lead modeler and the character supervisor;
- Work closely with the riggers to have functional models for the pipeline.
Your experience and qualifications :
- Diploma from a 3D animation program;
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio with the creation of diverse high resolution models;
- Experience in modeling photorealistic and/or cartoon characters;
- Work experience with 2D reference;
- Knowledge of Maya, Substance Painter, Mari, and ZBrush software;
- A good knowledge of UNREAL is a REAL ASSET;
- Experience in texture and lighting, an asset;
- Excellent sense of volume and proportions;
- Artistic and creative sense;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Communication and organizational skills.
About Digital Dimension :
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual property, and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our know-how at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.
- Job type: PermanentThe project :