Dialog Jobs | Junior Mechanical Technologist Career Opportunity at Dialog Careers Web-page. Dialog Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates www.dialogdesign.ca
Notification Out From Dialog Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Dialog, Can Apply For Jobs In Dialog For The Position Of Junior Mechanical Technologist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Dialog Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Dialog Jobs | Junior Mechanical Technologist Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
Dialog Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Dialog As A Junior Mechanical Technologist, Now They Can Apply For Dialog Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Dialog Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $51735.00 per year. Dialog Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Dialog Jobs For Position Of Junior Mechanical Technologist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Dialog
Vacant Position :- Junior Mechanical Technologist
Jobs Type :- Dialog Jobs Canada
Salary :- $51735.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.dialogdesign.ca
Dialog Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Here at DIALOG, we are passionate about design and believe it can and should meaningfully improve the wellbeing of our communities and the environment we all share. Sustainability is a broad multidimensional challenge that includes questions of equity and climate justice. Our DIALOGers are well positioned to play a meaningful role in planning for and reducing the effects of climate change in our work.
We are a multi-disciplinary collaborative of architects, interior designers, urban designers and planners, structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, and landscape architects who design for community wellbeing and urban vibrancy. We are a fun-loving bunch of big thinkers and do-gooders, who are collaborative in our approach, diverse in our perspectives, aspirational in our pursuits, and optimistic about what’s next. We’re always looking for passionate people who share our values and care as much about our communities as we do.
Explore the Calgary Studio and join us!
How you’ll make a difference:
- Work with architects, interior designers, structural and electrical engineers to create integrated and highly-sustainable design solutions for a wide variety of building types through most industry sectors
- Prepare coordinated Revit models and engineering drawings for HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Utilize Revit as a design tool for system sizing and design
- Assist in developing and managing Revit scripts and processes that help streamline and improve overall project efficiency
- Provide design and technical support for the team
- Assist with load calculations and design solutions for HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Assist with the preparation of mechanical engineering drawings, by adhering to good design engineering practices and standards
- Work with other team members to ensure schedules, budgets, and quality control standards are achieved and maintained
Who you are:
- A Diploma in Mechanical or Building Technologies is required.
- 1-2 years of experience drafting HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems on a variety of building types through most industry sectors
- Experience using BIM software is essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Microsoft Excel
- Sustainable design commitment is a must in this position; LEED® qualifications and experience would be considered an asset
- Willing to learn and grow within a team-oriented and collaborative design environment
- Energetic and self-motivated, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
Completion of a security clearance may be required for specific future projects.
Hybrid Work Styles*
DIALOG is adopting a hybrid work culture, which we believe helps our people build the career and life they want, so you can be your best self, at work and home.
Perks & Benefits
Parental leave top-up programs for all parents upon the birth or adoption of a child, continued growth through Learning & Development support, RRSP matching and competitive medical and dental benefits coverage upon the first day of employment are just a few of the benefits that DIALOGers enjoy.
DIALOG celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all, free of discrimination and harassment. Employment-related decisions are made without regard to sex, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age and race. In accordance with DIALOG’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request for candidates throughout the selection process.