Demand Spring Jobs | ACCOUNT MANAGER Career Opportunity at Demand Spring Careers Web-page. Demand Spring Ottawa, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Ottawa, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Ottawa Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ottawa, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From demandspring.com
Notification Out From Demand Spring Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Demand Spring, Can Apply For Jobs In Demand Spring For The Position Of ACCOUNT MANAGER. Read Out Full Job Description About This Demand Spring Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Demand Spring Jobs | ACCOUNT MANAGER Careers Opportunity In Ottawa, Ontario
Demand Spring Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Demand Spring As A ACCOUNT MANAGER, Now They Can Apply For Demand Spring Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Demand Spring Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 52145.00 per year. Demand Spring Jobs In Ottawa, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Demand Spring Jobs For Position Of ACCOUNT MANAGER
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Demand Spring
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Demand Spring Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 52145.00 per year
Apply Through:- demandspring.com
Demand Spring Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
As an Account Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for making every client happy and
every project a success. For our clients, revenue marketing is the oxygen for their business. We
help organizations breathe easier. Working closely with our Director of Client Services and team,
clients, and our strategy, martech, talent and content consultants, you will be a juggler, plate
spinner, and ring master – all with the goal of wowing our clients.
Deliver exceptional service to our clients. Sweat the details and understand the big picture.
Coordinate schedules, deadlines, and deliverables all while surprising and delighting our clients.
- Client‐centered, focused on customer success
- Process‐oriented and quick thinking
- Unafraid to speak up, contribute ideas, identify problems and offer solutions
- Collaborative, working closely with our team, our clients, and our partners to deliver
- Strategic, having a strong project management background and communication powers
that enable you to build high-trust relationships
Don’t let this list limit your thinking. Everyone at Demand Spring is encouraged to be original in
identifying how you can add value. That said, here’s a starting list of typical responsibilities:
- Solid knowledge of project management (processes, timelines, tasks, and budgets)
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Mavenlink is an asset
- Working with clients to determine their requirements and creating scope of works and
- Maintaining client satisfaction through on-going account management activities
- Ensuring alignment, consistency and healthy team practices across projects
- Identify all resources required to achieve the project objective and deliverables
- Lead regular status meetings with clients and/or stakeholders
- Manage and track the financial, time and resource aspects of project against a set budget
and project scope
- Provide input into processes that will enable efficient workflow and seamless client
- Work closely to the Accounting team and ensure client invoicing is done accurately and
per terms of the client contractYOUR QUALIFICATIONS
Everyone at Demand Spring has a shared passion to help our clients, with an unwavering
focus on delivering value. We work with some of the top B2B brands and you will be the
face of Demand. As such, here are some of your skills and attributes:
- You are passionate about the success of our company.
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to the company and our
- You have a glass half‐full approach. You are unfazed by issues, persevering to find
answers with a smile on your face (and perhaps some cursing – not in front of the client).
- You speak well – articulating ideas and information clearly.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Project Management in an agency, a consultancy, or a
corporate marketing environment.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- You have a degree or diploma in Communications, Marketing or Business. (Other majors
would be considered as well.)
- You are organized, with an ability to manage multiple project elements at once without
dropping the ball.
WHAT WE OFFER
Here’s what we strive to provide for you:
- A fun culture – our team genuinely feels a strong connection to one another and our
- Learning and growth opportunities – we have a passion for mentoring
- The latest technology – learn about marketing automation, video, content management
and other cool technologies our clients rely on.
- A commitment to employee well‐being.
This is a full-time position. Position to be based in Canada.
Demand Spring is a virtual marketing consultancy based both in Ottawa, Canada and Boston, MA.
So, you get to work from home for the foreseeable future. If you’re interested, please send a CV to