Deloitte Jobs | Client Experience Professional – Receptionist Career Opportunity at Deloitte Careers Web-page. Deloitte Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Jobs . Find-out Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Government Jobs for freshers. Saskatoon Entry Level Jobs In Saskatchewan. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.deloitte.ca
Notification Out From Deloitte Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Deloitte , Can Apply For Jobs In Deloitte For The Position Of Client Experience Professional – Receptionist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Deloitte Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Deloitte Jobs | Client Experience Professional – Receptionist Careers Opportunity In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Deloitte Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Deloitte As A Client Experience Professional – Receptionist, Now They Can Apply For Deloitte Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Deloitte Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $36571.00 per year. Deloitte Jobs In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Briefed Details Of Deloitte Jobs For Position Of Client Experience Professional – Receptionist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Deloitte
Vacant Position :- Client Experience Professional – Receptionist
Jobs Type :- Deloitte Jobs Canada
Salary :- $36571.00 per year
Apply Through:- careers.deloitte.ca
Deloitte Jobs In Saskatchewan, Canada Full Job Description
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars – a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Are you interested in a career in customer service? Looking to gain more professional experience? Look at the opportunity below!
What will your typical day look like?
In general, as a Client Experience Professional, you will:
- Support the physical operations of the office – Coordinating maintenance, vendor management, invoice processing
- Perform general office maintenance and organization of meeting rooms, workstations, supply rooms, printer/copier areas
- Represent the firm as an ambassador for our clients in the following roles – arranging and execution of catering services, meeting room management, mailroom and café service assistance
- Answering and directing calls, organizing meeting room booking and events, greeting clients
About the team
The members of the Business Operations team possess a practical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of office support. It includes jobs in the areas of procurement, mailroom, security, concierge, delivery and distribution, reception, records, telecommunications, hoteling resource management and facilities management.
The Business Operations role draws upon knowledge of the specific function discipline and the organization’s business practices, to provide services to ensure the safe, efficient, and effective operation of the organization. The Business Operations group is seeking a Client Experience Professional for our Winnipeg office.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
- 1-3 years work experience in administration, customer service, hospitality, or a facilities environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Outlook
- Client-oriented with strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of staff
- Proactive and results driven
- Experience working in a team environment
- High degree of organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds if required
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.