Deciem Jobs | Keyholder- South Granville Career Opportunity at Deciem Careers Web-page. Deciem Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates deciem.com
Notification Out From Deciem Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Deciem, Can Apply For Jobs In Deciem For The Position Of Keyholder- South Granville. Read Out Full Job Description About This Deciem Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Deciem Jobs | Keyholder- South Granville Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Deciem Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Deciem As A Keyholder- South Granville, Now They Can Apply For Deciem Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Deciem Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $33755.00 Per Year. Deciem Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Deciem Jobs For Position Of Keyholder- South Granville
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Deciem
Vacant Position :- Keyholder- South Granville
Jobs Type :- Deciem Jobs Canada
Salary :- $33755.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- deciem.com
Deciem Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands, and is an industry disruptor with an innovation-focused approach. It was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed the company with creativity and innovation alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a responsible key holder to deliver memorable sales, merchandising, and customer experience.
What would you be doing?
- Greet all customers who enter the store with enthusiasm and professionalism reflecting DECIEM’s vision through excellent service.
- Determine the customer’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the customer and sharing the product knowledge acquired during brand training.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met.
- Adhere to the DECIEM experience and deliver unparalleled customer service. Educate customers about the world of Beauty and Skin Care, DECIEM brands, and products.
- Act as floor supervisor in management’s absence to ensure the store procedures and steps of the experience are being followed.
- Assist in the onboarding, training, and development of new employees.
- Manage customer feedback and queries.
- Assist in maintaining store standards of cleanliness and organization.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining DECIEM’s merchandising concepts.
- Ensure tidiness standards are always respected and maintained.
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- 3 – 5 years of retail experience is required
- Love of beauty products and a passion for skincare
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask are a must
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, managing conflicting priorities and tight deadlines
Still interested? …What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.