DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Jobs | Customer Service Representative Career Opportunity at DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Careers Web-page. DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Jobs . Find-out Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Government Jobs for freshers. Dartmouth Entry Level Jobs In Nova Scotia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Get All Hiring Updates dfst.ca
Notification Out From DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS, Can Apply For Jobs In DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS For The Position Of Customer Service Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Jobs | Customer Service Representative Careers Opportunity In Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS As A Customer Service Representative, Now They Can Apply For DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $13.50–25.00 an hour. DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Jobs In Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Briefed Details Of DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Jobs For Position Of Customer Service Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS
Vacant Position :- Customer Service Representative
Jobs Type :- DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Jobs Canada
Salary :- $13.50–25.00 an hour
Apply Through:- dfst.ca
DAYTONA FREIGHT SYSTEMS Jobs In Nova Scotia, Canada Full Job Description
$13.50–$25.00 an hourJob typeFull-time
logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
MUST BE LIVING/LOCATED IN NOVA SCOTIA.
Daytona Freight Systems is a proven leader in the trucking industry with a high growth goal. We ensure all of our employees are treated right. At Daytona, safety is a core value that we embrace every day.
Daytona Freight Systems respects, recognizes and rewards. If you are a dynamic and self-motivated professional with a positive attitude, we have a career for you! Daytona Freight Systems is seeking a capable and career-oriented Logistics Coordinator to join our team. This Position is a Salary based and will be located in our Dartmouth Nova Scotia Office .
The position requires a highly motivated and detail orientated individual . We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to join our fast growing transportation company. Candidate must be outgoing, assertive and personable while working and communicating with our team members. Candidate must have the ability to make quick decisive decisions.
You will be responsible for booking loads / planning for assigned fleet, freight across North America, pre-planning and dispatching future loads. You will use strong planning and communication in an effort to work with our Sales and Operations Teams in a collaborative fashion.
- At least 1 year’s prior experience working in the Transportation Industry
- Plans the daily, weekly work schedule of drivers to maximize freight coverage in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Communicate and distribute appointment dates/time to drivers; owner-operators and/or fleet
- Assign daily/weekly loads for highway drivers in accordance with DOT and FMCSA regulations.
- Plan load assignments with a goal of driver’s having a high success rate for timely pick-up and deliveries
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Handling spot pricing negotiations with carriers and customers
- Interface with brokers, dispatchers and drivers in the movement of freight
- Develop strong customer and carrier relationships
- Manage customer’s day-to-day shipping needs
- Provide solutions to customers and carriers with any problems that may arise
- Plan and assign inbound & outbound loads.
- Managing lanes, assets and space to ensure maximization of revenues and optimization of equipment
- Act as escalation point for Driver/Broker concerns which Dispatchers are unable to resolve
- Monitor on time performance and take corrective actions where needed
- Fully utilize management systems – “Transplus” to assure efficiencies and reliability of data
- Communicate between Central Dispatch customer service and planning on any load delays
- Provide mentoring and guidance to team members and other employees. Provide training to support individual roles, and to expand skills which move employee engagement in the growth of the business.
- As a strong leader you will develop plans, set team objectives and understand the potential issues that come with managing a staff within the Dispatch team.
Skills & knowledge
- Self-motivated, assertive, and quick to respond
- Leadership skills
- Must have Knowledge in Transplus or related software and Loadlink
- Understanding of North American geography
- ACE and Customs/border crossing experience an asset
- Strong self-discipline and initiative Creative and effective problem solving ability
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Resourceful and effective negotiation skills
- Desire to succeed or obtain personal and professional goals
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ambitious and enthusiastic attitude
If you are interested, Please submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50-$25.00 per hour
Flexible language requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- logistics: 1 year (preferred)