Davey Tree Jobs | Crew Leader Career Opportunity at Davey Tree Careers Web-page. Davey Tree West Kelowna, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out West Kelowna, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. West Kelowna Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in West Kelowna, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates jobs.davey.com
Notification Out From Davey Tree Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Davey Tree, Can Apply For Jobs In Davey Tree For The Position Of Crew Leader. Read Out Full Job Description About This Davey Tree Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Davey Tree Jobs | Crew Leader Careers Opportunity In West Kelowna, British Columbia
Davey Tree Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Davey Tree As A Crew Leader, Now They Can Apply For Davey Tree Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Davey Tree Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 67271.00 per year. Davey Tree Jobs In West Kelowna, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Davey Tree Jobs For Position Of Crew Leader
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Davey Tree
Vacant Position :- Crew Leader
Jobs Type :- Davey Tree Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 67271.00 per year
Apply Through:- jobs.davey.com
Davey Tree Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Additional Locations: na
Primary Locations: British Columbia, West Kelowna, 1240 Industrial Road, V1Z 1G5
Requisition ID: 168000
As a Crew Leader you will lead a team to various job sites throughout the week, ensuring the job is done right, on time and safely. You will be a subject matter expert providing guidance to the team and acting as a mentor for newer team members, assisting them in developing a better understanding of the Arboriculture profession. You will also work to provide an exceptional customer experience as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Safely and efficiently lead a crew in providing arboricultural care for our clients.
- Directs crew members and equipment as well as planning and executing the assigned work and tasks.
- Responsible to supervise and assist in the proper maintenance, preparation and operation of all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts.
- Perform all aspects of tree pruning and removal services safely and skillfully for clients.
- Including but not limited to:
- Pruning, thinning, and removing deadwood throughout the tree canopy.
- Installation of cables, bracing and lightning protection systems.
- Removal of hazardous trees.
- Provide expert tree trimming services and inspections to client properties.
- Manage customer service expectations.
- Abide by Davey and industry safety policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Arborist.
- Valid provincial driver’s license. Licensed to drive a 5-ton vehicle and air brake endorsement considered an asset.
- The ability to understand and safely direct a team on the process of safely ascending tree canopies at all heights.
- ISA certification or certificate of enrollment in an arboriculture program or equivalent.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Strong tree, knot and shrub identification skills.
Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited has been performing tree care and vegetation management services across Canada since 1930. With over 850 employees, we continuously pride ourselves on unmatched quality and safety. Davey Tree has numerous crews that are professionally trained to provide tree trimming and removal services to ensure the scope of this contracted work is completed safely, and well before any deadlines. Our relatable experiences and industries serviced include notably Utilities, Municipalities, Government, Rail, Commercial and Residential.
With residential tree service offices across Canada, Davey and our employees are dedicated to providing all aspects of professional tree care for our customers. Davey Tree arborists live and work in your community. Our widespread team allows us to build a relationship with our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, provincial law.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email [email protected]