Dalhousie University Jobs | Administrative Secretary, Admissions Career Opportunity at Dalhousie University Careers Web-page. Dalhousie University Halifax, Nova Scotia Jobs . Find-out Halifax, Nova Scotia Government Jobs for freshers. Halifax Entry Level Jobs In Nova Scotia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.dal.ca
Notification Out From Dalhousie University Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Dalhousie University, Can Apply For Jobs In Dalhousie University For The Position Of Administrative Secretary, Admissions. Read Out Full Job Description About This Dalhousie University Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Dalhousie University Jobs | Administrative Secretary, Admissions Careers Opportunity In Halifax, Nova Scotia
Dalhousie University Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Dalhousie University As A Administrative Secretary, Admissions, Now They Can Apply For Dalhousie University Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Dalhousie University Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 23.70 – 30.06 an hour. Dalhousie University Jobs In Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Briefed Details Of Dalhousie University Jobs For Position Of Administrative Secretary, Admissions
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Dalhousie University
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Dalhousie University Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 23.70 – 30.06 an hour
Apply Through:- www.dal.ca
Dalhousie University Jobs In Nova Scotia, Canada Full Job Description
- Coordinate the graduate student admission process by receiving, organizing and tracking admission documents, completing GPA calculations and converting international GPAs to Dalhousie’s 4.3 scale, and responding to inquiries from prospective students regarding the admission process, funding, and general information on SRES’ graduate programs. Knowledge of Tri-council and Dalhousie funding mechanisms for research-based graduate students is key in this process.
- Coordinate the academic timetable, gathering and inputting information into Timetable Assistant, consulting with other departments for cross listed or co-held courses. Review draft timetable for errors, problem solving errors in consultation with the Registrar’s Office, Graduate Coordinator, and Director. Act as primary contact for any questions or issues, updating timetable throughout the year when changes are needed.
- In consultation with the Graduate Coordinator, establish departmental deadlines for completion and submission of applications for various scholarships and internal awards. Track all awards and inform students of success in SRES, Dalhousie (Harmonized Scholarship Process) and/or Tri-Council awards through funding letters and/or email. Input all awards, including faculty research grants and FGS departmental funds, into the Graduate Funding Payment System to ensure students are paid in a timely manner.
- Act as a resource person for registered students, assign mailboxes and desk space, monitor enrolments in various classes, and compile student data.
- Provide reception for the school, answering the telephone and greeting visitors.
Bargaining unit employees (NSGEU local 77) are given priority consideration and will be notified on the status of their application following assessment. All other applications will be considered when there is no qualified candidate from the bargaining unit.
We sincerely appreciate all applications and note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly by the hiring department or Human Resources.