Cyan Developing Corporation Jobs | bookkeeper Career Opportunity at Cyan Developing Corporation Careers Web-page. Cyan Developing Corporation Fort St. John, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Fort St. John, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Fort St. John Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Fort St. John, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From cyan.com
Notification Out From Cyan Developing Corporation Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Cyan Developing Corporation, Can Apply For Jobs In Cyan Developing Corporation For The Position Of bookkeeper. Read Out Full Job Description About This Cyan Developing Corporation Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Cyan Developing Corporation Jobs | bookkeeper Careers Opportunity In Fort St. John, British Columbia
Cyan Developing Corporation Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Cyan Developing Corporation As A bookkeeper, Now They Can Apply For Cyan Developing Corporation Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Cyan Developing Corporation Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 25.00 – 27.00 an hour. Cyan Developing Corporation Jobs In Fort St. John, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Cyan Developing Corporation Jobs For Position Of bookkeeper
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Cyan Developing Corporation
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Cyan Developing Corporation Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 25.00 – 27.00 an hour
Apply Through:- cyan.com
Cyan Developing Corporation Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
$25 – $27 an hour
Full Job Description
- or equivalent experience
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Accounting software
- Quick Books
- MS Outlook
- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Post journal entries
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Security and Safety
- Drug test
- Criminal record check
- Confidential security clearance
- Own transportation
- Valid driver’s licence
- Public transportation is not available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is your current level of study?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?