COSCO Jobs | Import Customer Service Representative Career Opportunity at COSCO Careers Web-page. COSCO Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From lines.coscoshipping.com
Notification Out From COSCO Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In COSCO, Can Apply For Jobs In COSCO For The Position Of Import Customer Service Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This COSCO Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
COSCO Jobs | Import Customer Service Representative Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
COSCO Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With COSCO As A Import Customer Service Representative, Now They Can Apply For COSCO Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On COSCO Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 17.50 per hour. COSCO Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of COSCO Jobs For Position Of Import Customer Service Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- COSCO
Vacant Position :- Import Customer Service Representative
Jobs Type :- COSCO Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 17.50 per hour
Apply Through:- lines.coscoshipping.com
COSCO Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
COSCO SHIPPING is one of the major ocean carriers in the world. COSCO SHIPPING Lines (Canada) Inc. (headquarter) is located at downtown Vancouver, Suite 2288 – 1055 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC V7X 1K8. We have an opportunity for an Import Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for providing services to customers regarding their import shipments in the Vancouver office.
This is an entry, junior level, full time union excluded position based on 37.5 hours per week in our Customer Service Department
- Handle and resolve customers inquiries on their import shipments
- Process import shipments in our internal system
- Assist overseas agents and customers with issues on arrival notices or Canada Customs
- Coordinate with terminals with issues like Expedited Rail Services, CBSA examinations, etc.
- Prepare and generate vessel reports for various departments
- Junior College degree or higher
- Work experience in Container Shipping/Freight Forwarding preferred
- Attention to details
- Good with mathematical calculations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment and competent in multi-tasking
- Good team player and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and can adapt to new and different web-based systems easily
- Open and willing to learn new tasks
We offer competitive salary and benefit package to permanent employees. If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume along with a cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday