CoSA VFX Jobs | Look Dev Career Opportunity at CoSA VFX Careers Web-page. CoSA VFX Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.cosavfx.com
Notification Out From CoSA VFX Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In CoSA VFX, Can Apply For Jobs In CoSA VFX For The Position Of Look Dev. Read Out Full Job Description About This CoSA VFX Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
CoSA VFX Jobs | Look Dev Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
CoSA VFX Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With CoSA VFX As A Look Dev, Now They Can Apply For CoSA VFX Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On CoSA VFX Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $39619.00 per year. CoSA VFX Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of CoSA VFX Jobs For Position Of Look Dev
Recruiting Agency / Department :- CoSA VFX
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- CoSA VFX Jobs Canada
Salary :- $39619.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.cosavfx.com
CoSA VFX Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Department:CG LightingLocation:Vancouver, BC
The CoSA VFX Vancouver studio is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment looking for an experienced BC Based Look Dev/Lighters for upcoming projects. While currently working remotely, this role may return to the physical studio in the future.
This role reports to the Global Head of CG.
While currently working remotely, this role may return to the physical studio in the future.
- Create Lighting set-ups and Shot Lighting.
- Create Look Dev of characters, environments and props.
- CG scene assembly of all assets from applicable departments
- Solve creative problems using simple, efficient techniques.
- Ability to work within deadlines and address notes given on shots.
- Successfully work as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Reliable, with good time management and adaptable with the ability to work within a pre-set workflow.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in visual effects for broadcast television and/or feature films.
- Mid level experience in Lighting and Look Development; experience with Modeling, Texturing Hard-Surface CG objects.
- Ability to work in Maya, Substance Painter (and/or Mari) and Photoshop.
- Experience rendering in V-Ray and Redshift.
- Knowledge of F-track or other production shot tracking software.
- Basic understanding of Nuke is preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of pipeline workflow in a post-production environment.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Demo Reel highlighting photoreal VFX for Episodic Television or Film.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and reel as part of your application; applications received without a reel will not be considered.
CoSA’s compensation and benefits package includes: 4% gross earnings paid in lieu of vacation, paid sick leave as well as extended health & dental insurance.
CoSA VFX Vancouver is currently only considering applications from those who are residents or who have current work permits/visas for Canada.
Successful interview candidates will be subject to a Verification of Employment and/or Education History check.