Cooke Aquaculture Jobs | Logistics – Freight Analyst Career Opportunity at Cooke Aquaculture Careers Web-page. Cooke Aquaculture Saint John, New Brunswick Jobs . Find-out Saint John, New Brunswick Government Jobs for freshers. Saint John Entry Level Jobs In New Brunswick. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Saint John, New Brunswick. Get All Hiring Updates www.cookeseafood.com
Notification Out From Cooke Aquaculture Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Cooke Aquaculture, Can Apply For Jobs In Cooke Aquaculture For The Position Of Logistics – Freight Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Cooke Aquaculture Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Cooke Aquaculture Jobs | Logistics – Freight Analyst Careers Opportunity In Saint John, New Brunswick
Cooke Aquaculture Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Cooke Aquaculture As A Logistics – Freight Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Cooke Aquaculture Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Cooke Aquaculture Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $16.28 per hour. Cooke Aquaculture Jobs In Saint John, New Brunswick.
Briefed Details Of Cooke Aquaculture Jobs For Position Of Logistics – Freight Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Cooke Aquaculture
Vacant Position :- Logistics – Freight Analyst
Jobs Type :- Cooke Aquaculture Jobs Canada
Salary :- $16.28 per hour
Apply Through:- www.cookeseafood.com
Cooke Aquaculture Jobs In New Brunswick, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Logistics – Freight Analyst
Cooke is a global seafood company with operations in North America, Europe, and South America. Our company’s success is driven by our dynamic, highly-skilled and innovative management team, supported by dedicated employees who live in coastal communities and contribute to the local area’s economy and sense of community.
We are seeking a Logistics – Freight Analyst to join our team of professionals in our Logistics department. This position will be responsible for the Freight Analytics and representing the Logistics Department for the utilization of the Transport Management System and supporting Shoreland Transport for the implementation of the Fleet Management System.
- Freight Analytics and Reporting:
- Conduct Analytics on Freight in all Regions – determine freight and inter-company freight costs and support efforts to improve freight spend management
- Review all KPIs currently utilized, Support standardization across all Regions and Identify opportunities for improvement
- Transportation Management System (TMS) Support and Utilization:
- Participate in configuring and utilization of TMS System while supporting Roll-out plan for all Regions
- Support Shoreland Transport on Fleet Management Implementation project
- Represent Business on TMS implementation project for North America
- Participate in Warehouse/DC management ERP planning
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Coordinate overall Project tracking and reporting on progress
- Participate in projects with the objective of attaining Savings Goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree or experience
- 2-5 years of Analyst experience or related field
- Superior customer relationship skills
- Effective communication and negotiating skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in the use of Excel, MS Office, WMS, ERP, TMS and BI database tools are required.
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that counts performance, we reward contribution, and we recognize talent. It is about being at the center of the fastest growing company in Atlantic Canada and knowing you are part of that growth. The ability to bring your passion for learning, desire for growth, and energy for moving your career forward is what we offer.
Why Cooke…simple because we are a company that rewards initiative, resourcefulness, and work ethic. We will champion your growth and provide you with the platform to create your path, your career, and your future.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Freight Analytics and Reporting: