Conestoga College Jobs | Recruitment Coordinator Career Opportunity at Conestoga College Careers Web-page. Conestoga College Kitchener, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Kitchener, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Kitchener Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Kitchener, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.conestogac.on.ca
Notification Out From Conestoga College Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Conestoga College, Can Apply For Jobs In Conestoga College For The Position Of Recruitment Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Conestoga College Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Conestoga College Jobs | Recruitment Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Kitchener, Ontario
Conestoga College Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Conestoga College As A Recruitment Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Conestoga College Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Conestoga College Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 61545.00 – 76930.00 a year. Conestoga College Jobs In Kitchener, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Conestoga College Jobs For Position Of Recruitment Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Conestoga College
Vacant Position :- Recruitment Coordinator
Jobs Type :- Conestoga College Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 61545.00 – 76930.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.conestogac.on.ca
Conestoga College Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Administrative Full-time Replacement Position
We are looking for a qualified individual to join the Human Resources team to assist in the coordination of full-cycle recruitment activity at the College.
Successful candidates will be required to conduct work within Ontario and must be available to work on campus as required. It is anticipated that this position will meet the needs of the department through a hybrid work arrangement.
- Handles inquiries from prospective applicants and candidates
- Drafts and posts job postings on College website, LinkedIn, external websites and associations
- Provides hiring managers with internal and external applications; troubleshoots issues with online application system
- Schedules online and in-person interviews, including room bookings and ensuring required A/V equipment is available
- Maintains interview questionnaires and evaluations; prepares interview packages
- Coordinates interview with Executive Dean and President’s Office as required
- Completes reference checks and maintains SharePoint filing system
- Conducts and creates skills assessments/clerical testing
- Reviews resumes and provides a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Telephone or video interview screening of candidates as required
- Conducts Support Staff interviews as needed
- Contributes to continuous improvement projects such as developing recruitment strategy and employer brand, creating recruitment materials, updating employment website, and supporting recruitment events
- Other recruitment and HR duties as assigned
- Two-year Diploma required; Human Resources or related business field is preferred
- Two years of experience in a complex office environment; experience supporting recruitment activities is preferred
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to establish priorities and flexibility in response to changing circumstances
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders in confidential and sensitive situations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a busy environment with conflicting pressures and deadlines; experience working within a unionized environment is considered an asset
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and other databases, applicant tracking and candidate management systems is an asset