Compass Group Jobs | Law Clerk Career Opportunity at Compass Group Careers Web-page. Compass Group Mississauga, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mississauga, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mississauga Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.compass-group.com
Notification Out From Compass Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Compass Group, Can Apply For Jobs In Compass Group For The Position Of Law Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This Compass Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Compass Group Jobs | Law Clerk Careers Opportunity In Mississauga, Ontario
Compass Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Compass Group As A Law Clerk, Now They Can Apply For Compass Group Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Compass Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $54734.00 per year. Compass Group Jobs In Mississauga, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Compass Group Jobs For Position Of Law Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Compass Group
Vacant Position :- Law Clerk
Jobs Type :- Compass Group Jobs Canada
Salary :- $54734.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.compass-group.com
Compass Group Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
The Law Clerk will be responsible for the coordination of all of Compass’ licenses, client contracts, including food service, facilities management and confidentiality agreements.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Law Clerks, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Responsible for maintaining, applying, and cancelling various licences, such as: Business licences, Health permits, Tobacco, Lottery, Liquor, and Canada Radio Licences
- Overseeing the distribution of corporate documents such as Incorporation/Amalgamation, Extra Provincial Registrations, Corporate Summaries, Officer/Director Registries
- Filing yearly Schedule 1 Annual Corporate Returns when notice is received from Statistics Canada by email for each corporate entity
- Obtaining approval and submitting new application for Letters of Credit
- Working with Corporate Counsel and other team members to draft, review, and negotiate legal documents, including contracts, amendments, statements of work, letters, non-disclosure agreements, purchase orders, etc.
- Revising and finalizing legal templates; maintaining precedent database
- Processing of contract termination notices
- Maintaining accurate filing system, databases and checklists
- Reviewing and preparing for execution forms of contracts and correspondence of a legal nature
- Obtaining and tracking contract approvals from senior management
- Assisting with special projects, including acquisition related due diligence
- Providing support with legal request assignment
Think you have what it takes to be our Law Clerk? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- 2-5 years of related work experience
- Law clerk or paralegal designation, as well as a good understanding of contract law and of law firm or legal department processes and systems
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational and communication skills who possesses the confidence and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Works well independently and a positive team player
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to speak, read and write in French would be an asset
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact [email protected] for further information.