Collective Arts Brewing Jobs | Human Resources Coordinator Career Opportunity at Collective Arts Brewing Careers Web-page. Collective Arts Brewing Hamilton, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Hamilton, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Hamilton Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Hamilton, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From collectiveartsbrewing.com
Notification Out From Collective Arts Brewing Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Collective Arts Brewing, Can Apply For Jobs In Collective Arts Brewing For The Position Of Human Resources Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Collective Arts Brewing Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Collective Arts Brewing Jobs | Human Resources Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Hamilton, Ontario
Collective Arts Brewing Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Collective Arts Brewing As A Human Resources Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Collective Arts Brewing Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Collective Arts Brewing Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. $50892.00 per year. Collective Arts Brewing Jobs In Hamilton, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Collective Arts Brewing Jobs For Position Of Human Resources Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Collective Arts Brewing
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Collective Arts Brewing Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. $50892.00 per year
Collective Arts Brewing Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Our People team is growing!
We are looking for an individual to help support the day-to-day operations of the company. This individual will play a key role in facilitating a positive and consistent employee experience within Collective throughout the entire employee life cycle. The ideal individual is comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and continuously growing environment. This is a full-time position which reports directly to the Vice President, HR/Legal.
How you will make an impact:
– Facilitate department processes and support all key HR functions and programs
– Assist and support with the full employee life cycle, including;
– recruitment, employee hiring, onboarding, record maintenance, policy development, compliance, learning and training, benefit management and payroll
– Continuously improve HR processes and systems that shape the employee life-cycle and are efficient, scalable and compliant with all regulatory requirements
– Support employee engagement and internal communications
How your time will be organized:
– Recruitment (ad-hoc, as needed): Support recruitment activities and drive efficiencies in the recruitment process. Assist with managing internal applicant tracking systems; and support hiring managers in the overall process and candidate experience.
– HR Administration (35%): Perform administrative duties including but not limited to HRIS management, employee benefit administration, creation and administration of HR departmental policies, procedures and resources, employee surveys, suggestion + feedback. Ad-hoc HR projects and support other functions as required
– Health and Safety (35%): Support and ensure overall compliance with policies and procedures.
– Onboarding and Offboarding (15%): Support and help facilitate onboarding sessions for employees to ensure they feel engaged, valued, and educated on the company’s structure and values.
– Culture Building and Employee Experience/Engagement (15%): Support and develop HR initiatives including recognition, DEI efforts, company and employee events to promote teamwork, well-being and create a flourishing work environment
What you’ll like most about working in the People Operations department:
You will contribute to the development of programs, policies and procedures. Your input will not only be heard; it will be encouraged. As a member of the team, you’ll be driving our company culture and what makes us an amazing place to work. As we always say, we are a collective. Period. Everyone in the Collective Arts family has a valued opinion and deserves equal opportunity for advancement, acknowledgement.
We’re looking for candidates who:
– Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Communications or related field
– Certified Human Resource Professional Certification
– Understanding of Human Resource policies and procedures and knowledge of Human Resources processes and best practices
– Solid understanding of applicable employment legislation (Employment Standards Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act)
– Ability to engage and communicate effectively at all levels and develop and maintain effective and collaborative relationships
– Maintain a high duty of care to keep highly sensitive and confidential information private, acting with honesty, integrity, and credibility at all times
– Are deadline oriented and able to identify and address obstacles quickly and efficiently
– Experience in human resources at the administrative or entry level.
– A background in customer service, internal or external.
– Experience working in multiple roles in support of a large team
Bonus points if you:
– Have worked in a scaling start-up or growing small-business environment
– Have knowledge of the Brewing Industry
– Love talking about beer and interacting with people
Don’t worry if you don’t have everything we are looking for. We believe in growth and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities, believe in this company, and there’s a position that will make you excited to come to work every day, then we want to hear from you!
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the recruitment and selection process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time