CKF Jobs | Reclaim Operator Career Opportunity at CKF Careers Web-page. CKF Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From ckfinc.com/careers/
Notification Out From CKF Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In CKF, Can Apply For Jobs In CKF For The Position Of Reclaim Operator. Read Out Full Job Description About This CKF Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
CKF Jobs | Reclaim Operator Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
CKF Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With CKF As A Reclaim Operator, Now They Can Apply For CKF Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On CKF Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 26.94–28.24 Per Hour. CKF Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of CKF Jobs For Position Of Reclaim Operator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- CKF
Vacant Position :- Reclaim Operator
Jobs Type :- CKF Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 26.94–28.24 Per Hour
Apply Through:- ckfinc.com/careers/
CKF Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
$26.94–$28.24 an hour
Full Job Description
CKF Inc., a manufacturing company in the Rexdale area, is looking for several employees to work in their production facility. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and need people who can work 12 hour shifts in a fast paced environment. Successful applicants must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive packing and lifting tasks. All employees start out as Packers, packing our polystyrene products and will have other opportunities to learn and advance to other positions. We offer competitive wages as well as an extensive benefits package.
· Operate reclaim extruders, weigh, transport and store pelletized resin.
· Monitor and report fluff silo levels.
· Collect and grind thermoforming and foam line rework and scrap material.
· Remove dust collector waste.
· Complete all necessary daily production reports.
· Report all downtime/ breakdowns to Lead Hand immediately.
· Adhere to housekeeping & maintenance (filters) guidelines.
· Assist with start-up of foam lines when required.
· Other duties as assigned.
· The ideal candidates will have 2 – 3 years prior experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
· Mechanical troubleshooting, written & verbal communications skills, basic math & computer skills.
· Willingness and ability to work 12 -hour rotating continental shifts.
· High degree of accuracy and detail orientation is essential.
· Applicants must have completed High School.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.94-$28.24 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)