City of Toronto Jobs | SUPPORT ASSISTANT B Career Opportunity at City of Toronto Careers Web-page. City of Toronto Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.toronto.ca
Notification Out From City of Toronto Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In City of Toronto, Can Apply For Jobs In City of Toronto For The Position Of SUPPORT ASSISTANT B. Read Out Full Job Description About This City of Toronto Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
City of Toronto Jobs | SUPPORT ASSISTANT B Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
City of Toronto Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With City of Toronto As A SUPPORT ASSISTANT B, Now They Can Apply For City of Toronto Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On City of Toronto Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 21.63 an hour. City of Toronto Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of City of Toronto Jobs For Position Of SUPPORT ASSISTANT B
Recruiting Agency / Department :- City of Toronto
Vacant Position :- SUPPORT ASSISTANT B
Jobs Type :- City of Toronto Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 21.63 an hour
Apply Through:- www.toronto.ca
City of Toronto Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Performs tasks as requested, including the preparation, research, summary and reconciliation of information and data.
- Prepares and processes documents, invoices, progress payments and expense claims.
- Checks forms and documents to ensure accuracy and conformity with City policies, regulations and procedures.
- Initiates investigation requests as a result of inquiries from Councillors, other staff and the public and ensures that staff have responded.
- Reviews, edits and formats Council reports and logs and updates the Agenda Forecast System.
- Operates office equipment and multi-functional devices (MFDs) utilizing a variety of software packages (e.g., SAP, PTP, TMMS, Microsoft Office Suite, work order management system and others) as appropriate for the unit/section.
- Coordinates and maintains electronic and hard copy records as appropriate including various duties to label, store, organize and/or archive documents.
- Monitors, orders and maintains office supplies/resource materials for the section/unit (e.g. technology products and services).
- Responds to e-mails, telephone and in-person inquiries and directs to appropriate staff member for action.
- Prepares unit timesheets, purchase requisitions, purchase orders and conference requests ensuring all criteria is met.
- Maintains attendance and training records.
- Oversees managers’ calendars and coordinates meetings, events and schedules, managing and resolving conflicts.
- Books meeting rooms on behalf of the unit staff.
- Prepares meeting materials for unit managers such as agendas, (background documents), meeting notes and minutes.
- Assists the manager in monitoring the completion of staff training activities/courses.
- Reviews manager’s voicemail, redirecting messages to appropriate staff.
- Answers unit manager’s telephone, when absent.
Your application must describe your qualifications as they relate to:
- Considerable experience performing various clerical and administrative duties related to the job functions (i.e. formatting procedures for Council and Committee reports; Preparing minutes, agendas, reports and letters; Managing confidential electronic and hard copy files and spreadsheets, etc.)
- Considerable experience in a customer service environment, dealing directly with groups such as the public, all levels of internal staff and other external contacts.
- Considerable experience using computers and the ability to utilize a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and other software packages relevant to supporting the division’s core requirements (i.e. Adobe Acrobat, WebEx, DocuSign, TMMS, PTP, RACS, and GIS)
You must also have:
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and assess priorities.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff, councillors, the public and external contacts in person, by telephone and in writing.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion in dealing with confidential operational matters.
- Ability to plan and organize appointments, meetings, interviews, and conferences.
- Understanding of municipal operations, council proceedings, legislation, divisional and political issues.
- Must be resourceful, flexible, adaptable, and able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with programs and services in the Transportation Services Division is an asset.
- Familiarity with purchasing practices, inventory control, budget, payroll and administrative policies, procedures and practices is an asset.
Note: All City of Toronto employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of hire in accordance with the City’s Mandatory Vaccination Policy. Candidates will be required to show proof of vaccination during the recruitment process.
NOTE TO INTERNAL FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME CITY OF TORONTO EMPLOYEES:
City of Toronto employees must apply to full-time or part-time employment opportunities posted on the City’s Internal Job Posting Portal.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The City is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace culture of inclusiveness that reflects the diverse residents that we serve. Learn more about the City’s commitment to employment equity.
The City of Toronto is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request. Learn more about the City’s Hiring Policies and Accommodation Process.