City of Stratford Jobs | Finance Clerk Career Opportunity at City of Stratford Careers Web-page. City of Stratford Stratford, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Stratford, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Stratford Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Stratford, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.stratford.ca
Notification Out From City of Stratford Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In City of Stratford, Can Apply For Jobs In City of Stratford For The Position Of Finance Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This City of Stratford Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
City of Stratford Jobs | Finance Clerk Careers Opportunity In Stratford, Ontario
City of Stratford Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With City of Stratford As A Finance Clerk, Now They Can Apply For City of Stratford Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On City of Stratford Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $56388.00 a year. City of Stratford Jobs In Stratford, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of City of Stratford Jobs For Position Of Finance Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- City of Stratford
Vacant Position :- Finance Clerk
Jobs Type :- City of Stratford Jobs Canada
Salary :- $56388.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.stratford.ca
City of Stratford Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
City of Stratford
Job Posting: 32-2022
Annual Salary: $56,388
Department/Division: Corporare Services/Finance
• Reports to the Manager of Financial Services. Provides accounting functions for the
City of Stratford.
- Prepares and maintains financial and accounting records and statements.
- Processes and reconciles cash, bank transactions and other payments received.
- Posts, codes, totals, enters, verifies and reconciles transactions including purchase
orders, invoices, cheque requisitions, utility invoices, customer invoices, customer
statements, general ledger, and bank statements in a ledger or computer system
- Responds to inquiries, maintains good customer relations and solved problems
Prepares financial statements and other reports as required
- Performs data entry on automated systems, including, but not limited to payroll,
journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, account reconciliations,
posting registers, financial statements, tax calculations including HST adjustments.
Prints and collates documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
- Compiles statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables
- Maintains department and/or official City records.
- Proofreads materials for accuracy, completeness, compliance with departmental and
- Performs counter reception and switchboard functions as assigned.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assists in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Community College Diploma (1 year) in Accounting.
- Minimum 3-6 months related professional experience.
- Ability to operate standard and specialized software and financial systems, including
- Testing will form part of the qualifications
To apply for this position:
Submit a resume, clearly outlining your qualifications and experience, quoting the job
posting number in the subject line to [email protected] Please do not submit duplicates.
Attachments should be in PDF format. Applications will be received until May 30, 2022
at 4:30 pm.
Please note that the City of Stratford has a Mandatory Vaccination Policy. All
employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must
provide proof of their vaccinations as a condition of employment.
Accommodations are available for people with disabilities for all aspects of the
recruitment process. Applicants should make their needs known in advance.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those selected for an interview will
Personal information collected in response to this advertisement is collected under the
authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 to determine eligibility for employment with the
City of Stratford. Please direct inquiries to the Human Resources Department at 519-
271-0250 x 336.
Human Resources Department
City Hall, P.O. Box 818
Stratford, ON N5A 6W1