City of Saskatoon Jobs | Laboratory Technologist Career Opportunity at City of Saskatoon Careers Web-page. City of Saskatoon Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Jobs . Find-out Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Government Jobs for freshers. Saskatoon Entry Level Jobs In Saskatchewan. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Get All Hiring Updates From www.saskatoon.ca
Notification Out From City of Saskatoon Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In City of Saskatoon, Can Apply For Jobs In City of Saskatoon For The Position Of Laboratory Technologist. Read Out Full Job Description About This City of Saskatoon Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
City of Saskatoon Jobs | Laboratory Technologist Careers Opportunity In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
City of Saskatoon Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With City of Saskatoon As A Laboratory Technologist, Now They Can Apply For City of Saskatoon Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On City of Saskatoon Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 33.07 – 34.00 Per Hour. City of Saskatoon Jobs In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Briefed Details Of City of Saskatoon Jobs For Position Of Laboratory Technologist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- City of Saskatoon
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- City of Saskatoon Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 33.07 – 34.00 Per Hour
Apply Through:- www.saskatoon.ca
City of Saskatoon Jobs In Saskatchewan, Canada Full Job Description
- Performs analyses of surface water, groundwater, storm sewer, wastewater, industrial waste etc.
- Prepares laboratory solutions.
- Performs special tests including investigations related to environmental enquiries, complaints and surveys.
- Prepares summaries of data for reports.
- Performs field tests and environmental sampling for water, wastewater, air and soil.
- Collects samples and maintains equipment for the industrial monitoring program.
- Prepares materials and equipment for tests and analyses, including performing routine maintenance and ordering supplies.
- Cleans laboratory work areas, including glassware replacement.
- Assists with directing temporary laboratory staff, as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduation from a recognized two-year, post-secondary program in Water Resources Engineering Technology, Chemical Technology or Biological Sciences Technology
- Eligibility for membership in a constituent member of the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists in the bioscience, chemical or water resources engineering technology field.
- One year’s related experience in a chemical laboratory setting.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid, recognized first aid certificate.
- Possession of a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver’s Licence.
- Current driver’s abstract from SGI demonstrating a safe driving record.
- Knowledge of water quality and treatment processes.
- Ability to follow operating laboratory procedures in order to maintain Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA).
- Ability to carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to temporary laboratory staff.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Physical ability to perform the assigned duties.
- Skill in the operation of a computer to summarize data.