City of Richmond BC Jobs | Police Records Clerk Career Opportunity at City of Richmond BC Careers Web-page. City of Richmond BC Richmond, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Richmond, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Richmond Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Richmond, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.richmond.ca
Notification Out From City of Richmond BC Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In City of Richmond BC, Can Apply For Jobs In City of Richmond BC For The Position Of Police Records Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This City of Richmond BC Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
City of Richmond BC Jobs | Police Records Clerk Careers Opportunity In Richmond, British Columbia
City of Richmond BC Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With City of Richmond BC As A Police Records Clerk, Now They Can Apply For City of Richmond BC Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On City of Richmond BC Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $28.19–33.14 an hour. City of Richmond BC Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of City of Richmond BC Jobs For Position Of Police Records Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- City of Richmond BC
Vacant Position :- Police Records Clerk
Jobs Type :- City of Richmond BC Jobs Canada
Salary :- $28.19–33.14 an hour
City of Richmond BC Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
$28.19–$33.14 an hour
Full Job Description
Police Records Clerk
The City of Richmond is committed to be the most appealing, livable, well-managed community in Canada, a goal that is only made possible by developing our most valuable asset – our people. This is a great opportunity to join our team and shape our community. The City of Richmond offers competitive pay programs, comprehensive benefits and attractive incentives. If you are looking to make a difference, and to share our vision “to be the most appealing, livable, and well-managed community in Canada”, then please apply.
This clerical role involves some variety and complexity in maintaining various records systems including, but not limited to, utilizing the Police Records Information Management System (PRIME) and other police related electronic data systems as required. This role provides essential services to the Detachment and will be required to work non-standard hours, in a 24/7/365 operation.
Examples of key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Retrieve and put away files daily and, as required, for various RCMP departments.
- Retrieve, prepare, review, process, distribute, scan, store and maintain a variety of physical and electronic records, reports and related material as well as provide information regarding file content to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for creating records and conducting initial reviews of files and conclusion of some file types.
- Manage and track all incoming and outgoing hard copy files into the Records tracking system and filed back into the appropriate Records filing system.
- Provide Records Front Counter service to RCMP members, staff and stakeholders, as required.
- Extensive use of PRIME system to perform daily functions such as maintaining and reviewing various essential PRIME queues from creation to conclusion.
- Provide break coverage for other Police Records Clerks, and other positions, as required.
- Responsible for the ordering, receiving and organizing supplies for the Unit.
- Other administrative duties, as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of the rules, regulations, policies and procedures governing the work performed.
- Sound knowledge of the methods, practices and procedures used in operating PRIME software, the UCR code system applicable to the Criminal Code of Canada and other applicable federal and provincial statutes enforced by the RCMP.
- Sound knowledge of basic archiving, clerical and record keeping methods and procedures.
- Sound working knowledge of business English, spelling and math.
- Working knowledge of the Criminal Code of Canada and other applicable federal and provincial statues enforced by the RCMP.
- Ability to read occurrence files to determine circumstances surrounding and nature of occurrence.
- Ability to determine offences reportable to Statistics Canada and to assign and record UCR codes according to prescribed rules, and to produce a variety of statistical reports on a regular basis.
- Ability to review file documents to ensure that all required information is recorded and to notify investigating member when file is deficient or to make corrections as required.
- Ability to operate PRIME software, an asset.
- Ability to operate fax machines, printers and perform related clerical work.
- Ability to use corporate software applications effectively at a basic to intermediate skill level including: MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to prepare, to process, to scan and to maintain a variety of materials such as files, records and reports.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, maintain effective working relationships and to deal effectively with a variety of internal and external contacts, in matters applicable to the work.
- Ability to effectively multi task, work well under pressure and deal with stressful situations with professionalism.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an RCMP Enhanced Security Clearance
- Ability to lift boxes up to 22 lbs, when required
- May require the use of a step ladder, as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent supplemented by course work in typing, PRIME and CPIC.
- A minimum of one (1) year of related experience preferably in a Police Department.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence for the Province of British Columbia.
Work is performed in an office environment. Occasional periods of sustained mental concentration and visual effort are required.
Monday – Friday
7:00am-7:00pm, 7:00pm – 7:00am
(2 days 2 nights 4 off)