City of Ottawa Jobs | Program Administrative Clerk Career Opportunity at City of Ottawa Careers Web-page. City of Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Ottawa, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Ottawa Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ottawa, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From ottawa.ca
Notification Out From City of Ottawa Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In City of Ottawa, Can Apply For Jobs In City of Ottawa For The Position Of Program Administrative Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This City of Ottawa Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
City of Ottawa Jobs | Program Administrative Clerk Careers Opportunity In Ottawa, Ontario
City of Ottawa Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With City of Ottawa As A Program Administrative Clerk, Now They Can Apply For City of Ottawa Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On City of Ottawa Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 54544.00 – 63818.00 Per Year. City of Ottawa Jobs In Ottawa, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of City of Ottawa Jobs For Position Of Program Administrative Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- City of Ottawa
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- City of Ottawa Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 54544.00 – 63818.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- ottawa.ca
City of Ottawa Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Requisition ID: 3268
Department: Community & Social Services Department
Service: Housing Services
Branch: Housing Assistance Branch
Employment Type: 1 Full-time Temporary – Up to 2 years
Work Hours: 35.00 /hours per week
Affiliation: CUPE 503 Inside/Outside
Salary Information: $54,543.58 – $63,818.30 annually (2022 rates of pay)
Location: 100 Constellation, Nepean
City: Ottawa, ON
Job Category: Community and Social Services
Application Close: 26/05/2022
The Community and Social Services Department is committed to an equitable and inclusive hiring process and supports a workforce that reflects the diverse population of Ottawa. In addition to meeting the operation requirements of the position, valued assets include:
- lived experience and identity as a member of Indigenous, Black and/or People of Colour communities and/or as a Person with Disabilities, or member of other equity groups
- experience working with diverse communities or groups historically facing the greatest systemic and structural barriers
- knowledge of social welfare systems, community demographics and the related social economic realities of diverse groups
- demonstrated understanding of the value of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- ability to apply an equity and inclusion lens to customer service and to internal decision-making processes
- the ability to communicate in a language other than French or English
You are responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the assigned program staff by performing word processing/typing, data entry, and filing activities; researching information pertaining to program documents; liaising with internal staff, external stakeholders, and members of the public; scheduling meetings and public consultation sessions; responding to inquiries and complaints; and assisting in the gathering, compiling and presentation of material to various stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Completion of Grade 12
Minimum of 3 years of experience
- The general organization and activities of the specific program/unit/branch/department
- Corporate, departmental and branch policies and procedures
- Office practices and procedures
- Corporate Records Management system
- Departmental/branch specific programs and initiatives
- Corporate computer and software applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, etc.
- Knowledge of applicable health and safety legislation, including the rights and duties of workers.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Effectively communicate information to staff/public, both verbally and in written form
- Maintains strong interpersonal relations with staff, residents and visitors
- Display good judgement and discretion
- Organize work efficiently and able to handle several assignments simultaneously
- Work under pressure
- Work independently and with a minimum of supervision
- Type 50 words a minute
- Complete work assignments within deadlines
- Tact and discretion
- Awareness of and sensitivity to program specific targets/population needs
- Initiative and reliability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Language Requirement: Designated Day 1 Ready – immediate requirement for language proficiency: French: oral, reading, writing English: oral, reading, writing Candidates must meet language requirement for position upon hire.
- Police Records Check: The successful candidate will be required to complete a Vulnerable Sector Check with the Police Services detachment in their jurisdiction to the City of Ottawa’s satisfaction. Police record checks completed by a third-party company will not be accepted.
- You may initially be paid 95% of your starting rate of pay, in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
- Please save a copy of the job poster. Once the closing date has passed, it will no longer be available.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The City of Ottawa promotes the principles of diversity and inclusion and adheres to the tenets of the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. We encourage applications from women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples and persons of all races, ethnic origins, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions.
The City of Ottawa provides accommodation during all parts of the hiring process, upon request, to applicants with disabilities. If contacted to proceed to the selection process, please advise us if you require any accommodation.
Accessible formats and communication supports are available upon request. Please contact the HR Service Centre at 613-580-2424, extension 47411.