City of Greater Sudbury Jobs | Recreation Administration Clerk EX22-793 Career Opportunity at City of Greater Sudbury Careers Web-page. City of Greater Sudbury Greater Sudbury, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Greater Sudbury, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Greater Sudbury Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Greater Sudbury, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.greatersudbury.ca
Notification Out From City of Greater Sudbury Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In City of Greater Sudbury, Can Apply For Jobs In City of Greater Sudbury For The Position Of Recreation Administration Clerk EX22-793. Read Out Full Job Description About This City of Greater Sudbury Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
City of Greater Sudbury Jobs | Recreation Administration Clerk EX22-793 Careers Opportunity In Greater Sudbury, Ontario
City of Greater Sudbury Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With City of Greater Sudbury As A Recreation Administration Clerk EX22-793, Now They Can Apply For City of Greater Sudbury Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On City of Greater Sudbury Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 24.89–29.27 an hour. City of Greater Sudbury Jobs In Greater Sudbury, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of City of Greater Sudbury Jobs For Position Of Recreation Administration Clerk EX22-793
Recruiting Agency / Department :- City of Greater Sudbury
Vacant Position :- Recreation Administration Clerk EX22-793
Jobs Type :- City of Greater Sudbury Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 24.89–29.27 an hour
Apply Through:- www.greatersudbury.ca
City of Greater Sudbury Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
$24.89–$29.27 an hour
Full Job Description
Posting date: June 28, 2022
Job Title: Recreation Administration Clerk
Number of Vacancies: 1
Posting number: EX22-793
Status: Permanent position
Should there be no fully qualified candidate for this position, a less qualified candidate who can be expected to meet the required qualifications within a reasonable period may be considered for this position as a training/development opportunity.
Hours of Work: 70 hours bi-weekly
Shift Work Required: No
Range of Pay: $25.66 to $30.03 per hour
(Training Opportunity range of pay is $24.89 to $29.27 per hour. The successful candidate will be paid at the reduced range until the minimum qualifications have been met.)
Start date: To follow selection process
Initial Reporting Location: Tom Davies Square
Eligible to Work from Home: No
Section: Recreation Services
Division: Leisure Services
Department: Community Development**
Duties: Under the general supervision of the Co-ordinator of Leisure Services Administration.
1. Provide prompt, accurate and courteous customer service and resolve staff and citizen inquiries in a timely and efficient manner, as required.
2. Assist with maintenance of websites content information and update information in the facility booking and program registration software.
3. Provide information to the public and monitor telephone calls, emails, CRM and in-person inquiries.
4. Compose, design and type reports, manuals and documents, as required.
5. Perform clerical and typing duties for department staff as directed.
6. Perform payroll duties (e.g., time entry, completion of Human Resources forms, etc.).
7. Prepare and process requisitions for program, equipment and facility supplies.
8. Maintain filing system.
9. Perform and maintain program registrations, payments and refunds, and facility bookings as required.
10. Process applications and prepare correspondence for a variety of grant programs as directed.
11. Assist with the application process for various events and organizations.
12. Perform required administrative duties for special Committees and Advisory Panels, as required (i.e., general administration, recording secretary, if necessary).
13. Prepare billing advices, process invoices, and assist with collection of overdue accounts and delinquent accounts.
14. Assist in the co-ordination of major community special events and the Volunteer Recognition Program.
15. Assist with the preparation of the Active Living Guide.
16. Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of CGS’s Safety Manual and the applicable Provincial Legislation listed therein.
17. Perform other related duties, as required.
- Successful completion of Secondary School (Grade XII) Education.
- Customer Service, Dealing with Difficult People or Conflict Resolution Training an asset.
- One (1) year up to and including two and one-half (2½) years of related experience.
- Satisfactory keyboarding skills (40 words per minute).
- PeopleSoft functionality relating to Payroll/Time Entry an asset.
- Demonstrate proven ability related to computer software and administrative systems in a Windows environment (i.e., file maintenance, word processing, computerized spreadsheet applications, information input and retrieval, design presentation, etc.).
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills in dealing with the public in a courteous and effective manner.
- Knowledge of Program Registration and Facility Booking Systems an asset.
- Excellent use of English; verbally and in writing.
- French verbal and written skills an asset.
- Satisfactory health, attendance and former employment history.
- Must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess a valid driver’s licence, have an acceptable driving record, and personal insurance coverage.
How to Appply:
Résumés quoting EX22-793 are invited and will be received by the City of Greater Sudbury’s Human Resources and Organizational Development Division, by e-mail at [email protected] or fax at 705-688-3979, for the above noted position until 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 6 , 2022. Any application received after this deadline will not be considered.
For further instructions on how to apply to this position, please visit our How to Apply section.
All City of Greater Sudbury employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of hire in accordance with the City’s mandatory Vaccination Policy. Please do not submit your proof of vaccination with your resume. This information will only be required if you are selected as the candidate of choice.
All applicants are thanked for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted, and you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process you must advise the Hiring Manager.
The City of Greater Sudbury has launched a survey to understand what prospective employees are looking for from an employer. Please take a few minutes to provide us with your input. Your responses will be anonymous. Thank you in advance for your participation in the survey!
The City of Greater Sudbury is dedicated to maintaining a fair and equitable work environment, and are happy to hire qualified (including education credential) applicants from anywhere. In order to hire a candidate one must be legally entitled to work in Canada, with legally entitled being defined as having all of the necessary paperwork processed, approved and responded to, by way of a work permit being issued and received. Personal information submitted will be used for the purpose of determining suitability for this competition only in accordance with The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $24.89-$29.27 per hour